So the alliance gets a Horde race?

You do realize nightborne changed using the well ,you should be proud of Aezorth’s gift to you but you want to reverse thousands of years of progress,that imho is very insulting to her.

Every race has a undead skin option through death knights.

Give all these options to undead players

Why are void elves given all blood elf options but the horde can’t get an equivalent trade

This is kind of offtopic but do you have a list for all the official race class descriptions?

Not everything would work though. But shared hair styles would be a start.

You know that is creepy as anything I ever could imagine an undead Nightborne ,eh ,I need to have a drink now.agh.

In covid times, that’s a very easy way to spread it and a big no no.

1 Like

A Nightborne is effectively a Night Elf that’s hooked on arcane. If you did Legion questing they even call Nightborne a type fo Night Elf. Nighteyes the druid even mentions how appalled with their abuse of animals in their zoo. Especially considering how Nightborne are supposed to be better than that. So lore wise they’re the same.

Gross.

Also gross.

It’s hard to argue with that logic. I’ll take some magic crack now, thank you

3 Likes

The new precedent means horde should get some alliance races as customization right now.

Nightborne

• moonguard night elves that helped the nightborne in legion
  • night elf undead from war of thorns

Forsaken

• lordaeron humans
  • freah undead like human dks/arthas/ most important undead that have alive looking models
  • lepergnomes that are often assistants to forsaken
    -undead kultiran druids and shamans so they get access to the wicker forms which match forsaken better
  • undead tidesages like Thomas Zelling so horde finally get forsaken shaman
2 Likes

Very odd that the “NEutRAl” Silver Covenant would also be fighting with the Alliance in Shadowlands Prepatch too, but not the Horde.

1 Like

Right. So tell me where is the green and gold eyes? Something that is unique only to the Blood Elves. Tell me the Fel and Light themes, something which is only unique to Blood Elves, something which the Void Elves don’t have.

Skin Colours? Yeah, Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, Worgen, Kul Tiran and Mechagnomes also have those skin colours. Oh wait, did they copy from the Blood Elves too? :thinking: Hair Colours? Yeah, there is also a lot of Alliance and Horde races with natural hair colours. Oh wait, did they all copy from the Blood Elves too? :thinking:

I mean, hey, lets play the game of, “people have stolen things from us”. Because in the end, I am glad with what I have received, not just for Void Elves, but also for Blood Elves. How many here are just being spoilt over what someone else got.

We don’t have fel and light themes. Just the eyes and it’s two eyes over an entire physical look. Including skin and hair.

Sure you have have fel eyes. Go try to suck fel and mix it with void. That should work out and be totally stable.

1 Like

“Give Nightborne all Night Elf customizations”

ok

“Oh my god you guys, they’re going to share hair styles!”

Wow, so immersion breaking. Hair styles being shared. wowwee

5 Likes

not just all their customization

the exact model too

3 Likes

If you want to curse the Nightborne men with the awful Night Elf dude model, have at it.

4 Likes

female model and idle stance too. we want sylvan druidic nightborne

Cool. Have at it. I’ve no idea why you think igaf.

1 Like

when did i display that notion

:woman_shrugging:

:thinking: