So the alliance gets a Horde race?

blood elves and void elves are high elves. they speak thalassian. void elves are derived from blood elves and presumably any stray alliance high elves who thought being taught the ways of the void sounded interesting. as a result, the void elf starting area is populated by former blood elves (who are high elves) and alliance based high elves (who are high elves).

5 Likes

'pends who ya ask.

1 Like

High elves have been apart of the Horde longer than they were apart of the old alliance.

The silver covenant is a single rogue faction, the majority of High elves reside in Quelthalas and side with the Horde

2 Likes

Every Blood Elf is a High Elf. Not every High Elf is a Blood Elf.

The Horde has Blood Elves.
The Alliance has High Elves.

Good question. Not in Quel’Thalas as of the most recent visit to the Sunwell.

2 Likes

the alliance has a couple elves that were met with a cold reception and always get mistaken for blood elves. this is largely due to the fact that the overwhelming majority of high elves are blood elves

4 Likes

But his last known coordinates was the Sunwell was it not. Why would that change.

The isle of Quel’danas is an isle do you imagine he stands there the entire time? He had nothing to do with the NB scenario him not standing by the Sunwell in that encounter means he’s left Quel’thalas?

If I’m in another room when someone comes over to the house does that mean I don’t live there anymore I’m so confused by this logic when it’s clear what Aurics story is and has been and where he’s been but because he wasn’t standing next to the Sunwell like a static NPC your entire narrative for auric is now that he’s not in Quel’thalas

And now, he’s not there.

Because he’s not there.

Quite possibly, even likely since there was an Islands Expedition team named after him on the Alliance.

1 Like

We don’t see any other HEs on the Alliance fighting in the war.

But him not being a static NPC by the Sunwell doesn’t change he’s in Quel’thalas. The story had nothing to do with him with the NB so his former background stands, unless you imagine he wouldn’t ever go outside, look out at Quel’thalas like we know many elves do like the NPC in the starting zone who spends time looking out on what was lost.

not even sure what everyone is arguing about. lol
blood elves are high elves. void elves are high elves.
that’s as deep as it gets. lol

3 Likes

Void elves are void elves.

Blood elves changed their name to honor their kin :roll_eyes:

1 Like

blood elves are high elves named blood elves.
void elves are blood elves, who are high elves named blood elves.

4 Likes

Then where is he?

Who bleed purple and turn blue in combat because they were changed by the void.

If I wanted to play a true High Elf the idea of not siding with Quel’thalas and her people is just odd to me, but you have RP tools and I am happy for you hyper, despite disagreeing I am glad you are happy with RP tools I hope BEs get RP tools since the ones Void Elves have came at the expense of any sense of visual uniqueness for Blood Elves.

1 Like

His story stands.

Difference is Blood elves are literally just a name change, they’re still high elves.

Void Elves went through a biological change and honest probably can’t even procreate because the offspring wouldn’t be able to resist submitting to the Void

Sorry, but I don’t see him anywhere in Quel’Thalas. I do see an Islands Expedition team on the Alliance with his name stamped on them.

1 Like

That statue of Alleria in Stormwind didn’t mean Alleria has been there all those years either.

But his story is in Quel’thalas, just because he’s not standing by the Sunwell every time a story exists there that doesn’t involve him doesn’t mean the claim he’s left stands, you’re claiming he’s left Quel’thalas? Then thats something you need to show.

Because until Blizzard updates his story his story is still with Quel’thalas unless you expect him to exist as a static NPC even in lore and story aspect, never leaving to glance outside etc

2 Likes

so someone is genetically modified by receiving a dna modifier, like a vaccine, do they suddenly become a different race? this is why ion said void elves are just another flavor of high elf.

2 Likes

I mean you can argue all you want, I think it’s ironic that Alliance" high elves" can’t get anything to honor Quelthalas… no Silvermoon Tabard, no traditional hawkstriders, no Silvermoon inspired heritage armor.

Void Elves would still be walking around like blueberries if the alliance community didn’t make a 1000 post about begging for belf options every week.