So the alliance gets a Horde race?

He does not deny the claim presented in the question.

So, because he admits that it was A reason, not THE reason, that means it was THE reason?

1 Like

The Forsaken being in the Horde in the first place made no sense at all neither did the Blood Elves joining the faction that destroyed most of their homeland before the scourge. It’d be like if the worgen joined the Horde.

1 Like

Lol, I legit can’t believe you are wasting your time arguing with her of all people. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Right well it’s clear you ignore multiple races stories. From Blood Elves who are on struggling and the Horde extending a helping hand. To the fact that Forsaken FORSAKE their old lives and with Sylvanas at the helm it’s not hard to grasp the fact that Blood Elves were willing to accept help while also starting to bond with their new found friends who are not Scourge.

1 Like

You mean strong arming them into the Horde because “you owe us?” Sylvanas did not do it out of the kindness of her heart. The Forsaken are a spin-off faction of the Scourge that formed when the Lich King’s psychic control was weakened by Illidan’s attacks on Icecrown. Furthermore the Orcish Horde burned down most of Quel’thalas in the Second War and no it’s not a different Horde. It’s the same Horde. Thrall just tried to reform it.

1 Like

Are you now confusing later events that place BEs in northrend post BC?

The two aren’t the same event they weren’t strong armed into the Horde.

Does the idea of multiple reasons seem complicated here too? Just like game play and lore match up and align to place Blood Elves Horde, Sylvanas could have a personal interest in helping Quelthalas on both a selfish and unselfish front.

1 Like

Well I mean she came at me with some stupid nonsense that wasn’t what I was arguing.

1 Like

Seemed like they were just arguing to argue and push a narrative while doing it but I generally refuse to engage there. I’ve also never seen them do anything besides that so just more of the same I guess.

2 Likes

Did I say Northrend? Did you do the Blood Elf starting area?

Blood Elves weren’t strong armed into the Horde.

2 Likes

Fair enough but I’m going to add that it would be better to just bang your head on the wall, it would achieve more and much faster and be less of a headache.

And it’s not so bad, I got her to finally block me other day so sometimes it’s worth it. Lol.

2 Likes

I was about to comment on how lucky you were again and then laughed because your forum avatar kind of looks angelic.

We need to start a golden eyed BE warlock club I complimented another golden eyed warlock I saw on the forums too

1 Like

I’m just not a fan when someone tries to make it sound like I’m arguing what I’m not.

2 Likes

Lol, yeah changing the helm when I finally got it off the BMAH the other day took it over the top. :yum: :yum: :yum:

Also yes, very much yes because it’s funny how mad it still makes some people that Blood Elf Warlocks can use the golden eyes is. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

You should know by now they will always try to twist quotes, interviews, etc. to push their agenda on well every front, I pointed that out in a random customization thread earlier because it had nothing to do with them and not even 4 or 5 posts in they had to try to derail it, Lann was there. Haha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fair enough, just man, I mean I was fully admitting that the looks were part of it, but damn, if it’s not treated like it’s the only reason it must be wrong or something.

1 Like

That’s not the impression I got.

You are someone that I like on the forums but I have to point out that it’s always you have to agree with me fully on that side or get attacked, I would have thought as many times as it’s happened to us all you’d know that from the get go when a reply from one of them pops up at you, regardless here’s some hugs and I’ll leave it at that. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Everyone deserves their heritage recolors and everyone who doesn’t have any deserve some.

4 Likes