So the alliance gets a Horde race?

It is a simple fact. Look at all the arguments over elves on the forums. Imagine how less arguments there would be if there was no elves made available to both factions.

2 Likes

I don’t care if there are arguments. There would be about something else anyway.

The Helves being turned into Belves made them more interesting.

2 Likes

70% of the Horde-player base would have quit…

1 Like

That is because a vast majority of them only play for a “pretty race”

6 Likes

Horde was the more popular faction in Classic without elves.

You have that backwards. Horde got blood elves even though high elves were mainly alliance. Horde got nightbourne even though alliance always had night elves. Horde should not have any elves, but that ship sailed long ago. And why cry if alliance gets something? Horde has been handed most of the cool things for years.

To be honest though, draenei and worgan are very cool, and far better than undead, Tauren, or orcs.

3 Likes

Only in classic. Vanilla was mainly alliance. Classic is just like retail, where horde is considered cool.

2 Likes

Quel’thalas left the Alliance long before the majority re named themselves Blood Elves and organically joined the Horde.

3 Likes

The Alliance Quel’thalas left, isn’t the Alliance today. The Alliance Quel’thalas left, is the one that they sided with when they joined the Horde, because the Alliance that Quel’thalas left, was the Alliance of Lordaeron, and guess what the Undead mainly consist off?

8 Likes

Yeah that’s why the horde has all the significant world first kills.

This rhetoric that the alliance was ever more popular is false.

Cute zombies that were in a cult but deserve our kindness because it sucks to be used and abused by a charismatic figure.

2 Likes

Not our fault Daddy Arthas has… life issues.

I really think the only two people Arthas never saw as a tool was Kel’thuzad and his horse. He just loved that horse, so damn much.

4 Likes

The things I’ve seen in fanfiction…

Oh I know. He died to it when I looted his precious pony :rofl:

Moments lost, like raiders off the ice cliff in that fight.

2 Likes

There is no difference in the Alliance of Lordaeron telling Helves they don’t have the forces to help, and the Alliance of Stormwind telling the same to Nelves.

1 Like

Love how the people who ignore the story for some reach about how technically its the same as the Alliance Quelthalas hates when joining the Horde when Sylvanas is the key figure offering help and there is a level of the Forsaken story that is you know about forsaking their former lives, and Blood Elves meet them where they are now vs what ever that poster was on about, ie: their there to help and become allies and horde members moving forward

4 Likes

Honestly I get what you’re saying but in this particular case, the Alliance of Lordareon was all basically dead or heading to Stormwind at that point, except Garithos’s forces. For Tyrande, she wanted to go on a revenge mission to liberate whatever was left of the zone the Horde were occupying on the eve of a massive military invasion into an enemy capital.

I mean the logistics alone would be kind of like insane to just move them over to Darkshore, which was a low priority target beyond sentimental reasons.

1 Like

dont zandalari trolls and night elves share very similar or the exact same models? qq more op.