So... That new Store Mount

Yea. Same it’s why I ask op if he was a fan of asmon above.

2 Likes

It’s like complaining about hats in TF2. It doesn’t impact gameplay.

tf2 is free my dude.

2 Likes

Who said they took it out of the patch ? It could of been specifically made for the store and just because you say it was taken out of the patch doesn’t make it so.

Nope Asmon heard a rumor that this mount was 10% faster and has free repairs so it must be true.

Because it’s a predatory buisness practice that works effectively on young children. You don’t know any young kids who spent well over $100 on cosmetics from FortNite?

We all know who the target audience is for this.

1 Like

I bought it and all I got was this stupid hat.

That evil capitalism! How dare it behave naturally!

1 Like

Except it’s literally not? It’s for people who like the patch, and will stay subbed for 6 months and enjoy the free mount. Young Children shouldn’t be making purchases without parental guidance, and if they like the game. Who are you to judge if they get more game-time and get a cool mount of it?

You know how easy it is to tell a child no? I do it all the time. “No.” “But I want!” “No.” And if they hold their breath, just ignore them. They’ll pass out eventually and start breathing again. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

youre allowed to like the mount. and if you sub for 6 months anyway thats great. But I dont like seeing a game i already pay for put in something that couldve been put in as a reward for actual gameplay. its gross.

2 Likes

Are you planning on staying subbed for 6 months?
Yes. Purchase it and save some cash. Just remember to cancel the 6 month recurring which DOES feel deceptive to me.
No. Don’t purchase it?

I’d never use the mount if it was given to me for free.

So much for “best mount in the expansion”.

I can’t buy the crab and wheel mount. I can’t buy the bee either, nor can I buy the crimson tidestallion or snapdragons.

None of the kids I know are that stupid to spend $100 on cosmetic items from Fortnite nor are their parents.

I the only people I know that are that dumb are the ones in their 20s that I manage and they’re adults and should be responsible for their own mistakes and actions .

You guys were all so salty about the “disappointing” patch 8.2 and those “impossible” jellyfish.

But now we’re all defending the decision for Blizzard to invest more into cosmetic microtransactions to improve the game?

I must be talking to the wrong crowd here. Sorry.

The jellyfish is only difficult the first time you do it lol. 8.2 is fine, the forums have always complained about everything. This thread being a fine example of that phenomena.

Mount is $25. But… man wtf

If it brings money into the game, and peeps play for 6+ months, when why not.

I don’t get the frustration in the first place, they just released a ton of content. Why is an “extra mount” so upsetting for people.

1 Like

It just, looks bad. That’s all I’m saying.