So Shadow Priests were granted a rework

Those crazy son of a… they actually did it! lol.

10 Likes

So… I might be able to main this character :smiley:
Leveling up was painful in BfA. I hope this makes doing solo stuff feasible.

5 Likes

I was holding off on leveling my priest since he is still 110.

Question is… Should I level now and prep for SL or level with new changes and get acclimated to them etc. hrmmm…

1 Like

I think the pre-patch will make it easier for you to level up. Then you’ll be 120 when the changes come out.

1 Like

I hope LoTV its not a main talent, we dont have haste anymore…im scared

I read this at work and almost shed a tear… SL can’t come any faster.

4 Likes

We still have tuning windows

1 Like

After a second pass I’m convinced the spec will be really good in PVP, some of those talents are juicy (insta Pain\VT\DP) and a lot of crit when you press VF will be nasty on swaps, also DP will be huge.

The spec will probably be very boring\bland in PVE, compared to infinity haste\crit we have right now.

I’m totally fine with this since PVP > PVE for my case, but I can see why some top end raiders might not like this.

3 Likes

Idk about raids but the changes look great for M+ too. Dark Thoughts + Psychic Link looks TASTY

3 Likes

I actually like this change, being able to cast on the move and pump out more dots, im cool with. Now that i dont have to worry about VF <3

I wanted physic link for this very reason.

Way back here…
4th talent row.

2 Likes

But at least we’re kind viable at M++ now

1 Like

Tbh Psychic Link was incredibly trash in arenas.

Might be insane in M+ tho.

2 Likes

I thought it was funny back in early iterations where you can Mind Blast a level 1 rat at farm or w/e in AB and because of damage scaling, you would like 1 shot everyone that had your VT on them lol.

4 Likes

Omg, yassss.

Tons of cleave damage potential, and voidform as a cooldown? Yes. Yes yes yes.

My only hope is that the “old” voidform doesn’t sim higher in most fights, or else it’s all for naught.

8 Likes

thats my fear…LoTv is a mistake

2 Likes

I remember mind blasting banners in bgs in legion.

1 Like

If it’s a huge difference in damage yeah that would suck. If it’s only like a 1% or 2%, something small like that, I honestly don’t care and will take the slightly lower dps lol. I’m not a world first/mythic raider anyways.

7 Likes

Honestly I would just take whatever dps loss is created like a champ and pick Ancient Madness anyway. Just on principle lol

1 Like

lotv could be a 50% dps increase and i would still not pick it out of spite

6 Likes