So sad demo is back

now that i am positive is a familiar experience for you

moonkin armor reducing damage by the same amount as plate?

BM and demo are why I have to download and spend like 15 minutes setting up threatplates.

So many demons these days. Used to just turn off wild imps but nope.

Google Dark Tetrad test. I’m sure you’d score VERY high.
IRL people like you face pushback, at least they should have when they were young… so you enjoy your anonymity here. I see now. It’s well researched that adult infantility is on the rise since the internet… I appreciate that you are providing your conductance as an example of that for everyone to see.

oh no don’t diagnose me with a magazine quiz disorder. you’re so stable and mature, it’ll stick to me forever

lmao
conduct is already a noun, you rube

1 Like

I wonder if all these regular-visitor trolls are bots, NPCs, the same peson, a cabal of nolifers or just the same anti-social personality type that gets a free pass on the internet instead of wreaking havoc in the real world. Before social media, they’d face punishments and get help towards making productive lives in spite of their issues.
Shame. This is what society really looks like. Maybe nihilists are right sometimes.

i will struggle to explain later how funny it is to watch this line be your 4th or 5th edit to a world of warcraft forum post

At least I care about what I write, instead of spewing whatever hedonically comes to mind and insulting people like you. What a big, mature, considerate person you are. Have you ever heard of a thought process, filters or socially appropriate behaviour?

damn. he got me

Falsifying quotes now, are we?

Reported again.

Crazy bully. You’re making yourself look worse with every comment.

Stop it, get some help.

wait do you actually think that? everyone(else) knows that everyone can do that. do you believe that’s a credible attempt at misinforming anyone patient enough to read this far?

Roots last 5 sec. in PvP so do the math bruv

Honestly you can probably even get a way with killing it at this shuffle mmr

Pet management has been non existent, i got away with killing the felguard a lot in S1 when demo was super popular there too. Some locks dont even run fel dom

As far as I’m aware if you don’t have a mass snare or root you can’t really stop BM damage. I took a gate to kite a warrior up the top level on mulgumbalsac and the BM pets were back on me in less than 2 seconds

Lock zoo is so much easier to kite. The imps also make up the next large marjority of damage and they can be lined too. But yeah demo will probably be tuned. Just the damage should be looked at. I am anticipating them at some point reallocating some damage back into tyrant and/or its capstones.

Weren’t you just gaslighting someone by saying tier is a negligible increase for most specs and won’t break anything

Probably has to do with i think wrath making the pet immune to fear/master call ability that gets both pet/hunter out if roots on with immunity for 4 secs to both on 45 min cd and the fact that anytime they use kill command which has two charges ports their pet on you to include the tier sets which also has the dire beasts respond to kill command as well.

Though once the 4 piece tier starts opening up more. Theres going to be more than a few specs looking insane.

Oh yeah for sure. Also all of the lock 4 pcs are nutty but destro is going to absolutely be one of the insanes ones

Tbh it’s a meme or must be a running joke on the dev team how functionally broken destro gets on the last major patch, especially for the last 3 or 4 expansions. I honestly love it

I was corrected :slight_smile: tier was pretty substantially nerfed last season, this seasons seems way more impactful

1 Like

Our current issue is a healer issue, not an overall pvp player participation issue.

And I don’t think arena did pvp any favors. Solo shuffle arena didn’t really save anything because it’s still arena. Most players prefer BGs and I’m pretty confident blitz brawl will prove that when it goes rated. It will be easier to balance because a blitz brawl doesn’t revolve around ganking a single player quickly by trading stupid swifty macros. The devs have been trying to balance pvp around that for years in the hopes of having a popular esport.

Total fail…

I cant bring myself to play demo because its just visual diarrhea. I wish i could have like 2 to 3 pets maximum on my screen.

Yeah idk, i honestly feel the game is pretty balanced right now.

Sure, theres meta specs but eh, doesnt feel like the gap is that big.

Not just talking about demo here. Im playing demo and devoker so far and im really not that bothered by dh/dk/arms and w/e else these forums cry their hearts out about.

Maybe its just an attitude thing. Some comps do feel opressive but even then you can still net wins with proper plsy.

Click 2 buttons in your options.

Fixed your UI. Thank me later.