So... portals are getting removed

What do you even have in your bags that makes bag space so valueble? 15 different weapons so you can glyph them to your demon pet?

Honestly friend, just stop. Youre not going to convince Anyone with this gag list and vainly trying to defend blizzards asinine decisions of late.

3 Likes

I’m not trying to convince anyone bro

1 Like

oh…I dont know…how about dozens of gear drops when I run raids that I need to take back and sort thru.
Lord, guy…please at least come up with some reasonable argument if youre going to do this.

…empty space?

to loot stuff?

so stuff has a place to go?

i mean…is it that hard to understand?

5 Likes

AND…as I told him…he is STILL PORTING around with the stuff on his list. His game may not change much, but now he’s stuffing his bags and thats EVEN IF a player has all that junk to begin with.

I thought Id seen all the absurdities possible on this topic.
I was wrong.

1 Like

Yes but what are you doing to loot hundreds of items at once? I have 56 slots free currently and i run old content all the time and never run into bag space issues, there is a vendor pet you can get from the guild vendor to vendor junk and free more space

heh…Not with the line of arguments youve provided here, for sure.

2 Likes

you my good sir/madam have never been a crafter who uses AH i assume?

Buying bulk stacks is a frequent thing. (also sellign crafetd stuff.)

1 Like

Well, the thing is, it’s not just 3 minutes. It’s 3 minutes x however many alts I would have done runs on if they could get there fast. And after a few times over the same route, I decide it’s just not worth my time and log out. So instead of playing for a couple of hours, I get frustrated and quit early. The next day, I remember what a pain it was and lose all incentive to even log on. Then I start wondering why I’m paying for the game at all.

It’s a snowball effect that Blizzard really shouldn’t be encouraging.

7 Likes

The removal of all these portals is gaonna be so annoying. The portals were so useful. Its gonna be so annoying to farm the sha mount on all my alts now

Enchants, gems, pots, flasks, food runes, drums, weapons for each spec, azerite gear for each spec, rings/ trinkets for each spec, hearthstones, various profession stuff. What a dumb question.

This gets even worse if you have gathering professions.

2 Likes

[Jaina’s Locket] - WotLK Dalaran (1 Hour CD)

Use, then go to violet citadel, upstairs behind Zidomri.

[Ultrasafe Transporter - Gadgetzan] (4 Hour CD)

Not exactly caverns of time, but same zone. You can also use the Uldum portal.

1 Like

who cares about the caverns of time honestly… I feel like people are just complaining to complain now. If you’re going to old obscure zones to run stuff for xmog/mounts/whatever then you’re already bored and just wasting time, another 3 mins for a flight path from Uldum to Tanaris isn’t gonna get your kicked out of your raid guild

I’ve just logged on the PTR and did a timed flight.

It took 2 minutes 54 seconds to get from the Stormwind Portal Room to the Caverns of time by taking the Uldum portal. The flight from Uldum to CoT is even less.

1 Like

Let’s see, BfA alone Skinners have bones, leather, scale and several types of meat. That’s just one gathering profession. If you’re a double gatherer its even worse.

2 Likes

I’m not going to ignore the fact that farming Sha is more painful since there is no Shrine portal. But the CoT loss is so minimal. There are like 15 different ways to get to Stormwind. It is the easiest accessible city to get to in the game.

1 Like

No. People who run old instances for those things do it because collecting stuff is what they enjoy doing. Not everyone raids, or even wants to raid. What made WoW such a great game was it had something for everyone. The more they take away from that, the more players they’ll lose.

5 Likes

The reagent bank exists.

here is still a portal to Caverns of Time in Legion Dalaran in the Chamber of the Guardian.

Which will be removed shortly

6 Likes