So Overwatch is falling apart

They are not “converting” also how is it a bad idea? Mobile is the thing in Europe and Asia. Heck look at fortnight mobile or the massive bump OSRS got when it went mobile. I think the problem is that so many people incorrectly see Blizzard as a PC company when they have always been a console company and then transitioned into PC (while still doing consoles).

Yet it took a whole year to be able to start earning it after farming the first part

I meant how they made Diablo a mobile game, and we all know how that got received, some games should stay they way they are.

Alright. But it’s here now. So it’s no longer time-gated.

Looks like Blizz moved this to the right forum, time to go back to GD.

Its still time gated, by time gated Rep farming

Diablo Immortal is a brand new game designed for mobile. There is still the PC D4 coming out. Also it was received the way it was because it was brought up to a group of hard core diablo fans who had convinced themselves that they were going to see a D3 xpac or even a D4 revel despite being flat out told that was not going to happen. I have said multiple times that was not the time or place to announce it and have even questioned why they had a Blizzcon with nothing really to announce or show off. Even with the reaction from the Blizzcon crowd (which again was because it was the wrong audience for it) D:I will do just fine.

Which takes zero time to do if you play the game.

(also, as for your complaints about Doomfist, he’s perfectly viable right now. Meteor Strike is meant to be use as either an escape or to lock down a single kill.)

Well considering how poorly D3 did at release, we shall see

Which feels like a job at this point since its just farming Rep and doing WQs

Yes hes viable, but last time i checked Meteor Strike could barely kill anything, unless they buffed it after i quit the game

Let me ask you, how much have you played this patch?

Since it came out

Then how have you not unlocked flying?

Because doing both zones at the same time would have made me not even bother anymore and abandon the new zones and instead just do old content

Okay. That makes no sense. Sounds like a you problem and not the game’s problem.

Because it feels like a job, and im not the only one that thinks that way.

A lot of people are tired of farming rep with WQs which often take a lot to complete.

The fact that we waited a year after faming the first part doesnt help either.

1 Like

Speak for yourself and I’ll speak for myself. Also, It never felt like a job to me.

1 Like

I never mentioned you

Never said you did. You should speak for yourself and not this idea of “Other people think like me too, so it instantly invalidates what you are saying”

Listen, I made Pathfinder a goal. I worked towards that goal. I achieved it. I progressed (I played an MMO)

Yet before we could just buy the ability to fly, now we are forced to farm for it by doing WQs since theres not any real way to earn Rep, which was also possible before such has doing dungeons with a Tabard equipped

Yet dailies, pet battles, rares, and secrets are out there in these zones that literally feed you rep. If you haven’t unlocked flying after playing since the patch came out, it’s your fault and no one else’s.

It was the best selling game of 2012 and broke the record of the most units sold in the first 24 hours. The game had real problems, but “doing poorly” was not one of them. In 2015 it broke the record as the best selling PC game ever with 30 million units sold. I have no idea how high that has gone since then with all the consoles getting it as well.