So Overwatch is falling apart

It’s not a win, but it’s the cost of these meme throwaway type games. Very few of them have any staying power. They are a quick cash grab.

I’m getting the feeling that folks are just getting turned off by AAA companies lately.

1 Like

The game needed 2-2-2 years ago and they are just getting around to it. QP is a feast of mongoloids that play widow/hanzo non stop but can’t hit the side of a barn.

Most players lack any sense of working as a team or strategic or tactical thought…even in comp.

Objective…what’s that i got to go chase so and so i can’t kill and then we can lose. Get on point…what is that i don’t need to defend that i have to chase so and so around.

Or my favorite of all in qp “it’s just qp if you want to win go play comp”, only reserved for hardcore mongoloids with an 80 IQ or less that have no idea they are playing a competitive team based game then wonder why they are stuck in bronze/silver/gold and can’t move. What do you mean i shouldn’t be using mercy to dps with?

If you don’t like the games, stop playing them.

Seasonal events are just that, seasonal events, they’re not required to change every year, or any year for that matter. Hell, most seasonal events in WoW rarely change other than to, maybe, get better ilvl rewards. That’s it.

Hell, last I checked OW just got a brand new hero and a new map, so, yeah that game is ‘totally’ going down the toilet and you’re not overreacting ‘at all’ (that was sarcasm in case you didn’t pick that up). Hearthstone is getting a new expansion and people are seemingly happy with that game. Honestly the only title that isn’t really doing well is Heroes of the Storm, but even it is getting new events and skins for heroes so…

Sounds like you’re fussing over nothing.

Lmao saw it coming a mile away with the sjw pandering

WoW and OW are 2 different games

Getting new heroes and maps doesnt mean the game is good, if you ever played OW has long has me you would know how bad the balance of the heroes has been, with some highlights being Mercy and Doomfist

I wasnt sure about that one

Yet the game lost most of its support,

Sounds like you just want me to look like an idiot

it got old, games dont last forever

i dont like it anymore either, quick play is really bad

1 Like

Oh yeah, i havent touched QP in a long time due to how poorly the matches are there, like i mentioned before one person is enough to ruin a match, now image 5 of them doing it in every single match

1 Like

a new hero and map doesnt mean the game is healthy at all

And yet, they’re made by the same company and so it shouldn’t be at all surprising that they get similar treatment when it comes to seasonal events.

Balance is a never ending thing that will never be perfect and will always have issues. There will always be an OP hero or two, there will always be FOTM, you’re never going to get away from that, ever, and if you think you will I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn for 50 MSK. I’ll throw in a free cat too, just to sweeten the deal. Hell, you’re posting on the WoW forums, and if you’ve played WoW at all you know that this game has NEVER been balanced because expecting perfect balance in any online game is never going to happen. This isn’t the magic dagger that Thanos gave Gamora when she was a kid that can be balanced on the end of a finger, it’s far more complex.

You did that on your own when you came to these forums to complain about Overwatch.

Don’t they spaz out if you use fun words in anything OW-related? At least there’s a little bit of wiggle room here.

Again, 2 different games, the events should be treated different too

Ok im done with the Thanos BS

Second, PvP is only a part of WoW, in OW is over half of its content

Its more a complain about Blizzard looking for ways to earn more money rather than make a good game

Well they are, but hey, at least you get new skins and occasionally a new game mode every now and then, where as WoW players might get an ilvl upgrade for an item which is ultimately useless since by the time they release that update the players doing the event already have better gear.

And? You’re still never going to get perfect balance, ever, it’s literally never going to happen, and expecting it to happen is foolish. Anyone who has ever played an online shooter knows that balance will never happen. There will always be an OP hero, an OP gun, and OP mechanic, it never, ever changes.

I have gone back to RPGs because of the toxicity of FPS. I raged so hard in CoD, Unreal, and Battlefield…I have avoided OW like the plague it probably is

TBH i’m quite enjoy playing Overwatch atm. Have just bought it two weeks ago and i played a lot.

I just started playing Hearthstone again but I won’t last long. Everyone just plays the same deck … whatever the OP deck is at the time.

Haven’t played a priest yet that didn’t have the resurrection deck in play. Rogues just play the murloc-drain-your-deck deck. I came up with my own deck cause it’s fun to play. If I have to go with some set deck someone else thought up I’d rather just not play.

And even the skins are lacking now, and the only real time we get a new game mode was with Archives, which like i mentioned before was a huge disappointment last time

And i agree with that, but they should at least try to make it has balanced has possible, let me tell you about the 2 examples i mentioned

Mercy got a rework that made her a monster that was a must pick with a massive winrate, which lasted for a long time and then got nerf, after nerf, after nerf, after nerf, to the point that shes barely played anymore, she got a few buff there and there but many Mercy players complain about how horrible it feels to play her

Now Doomfist, this one is more personal since i main the hero, the first week of the hero was a mess since his main ability Rocket Punch had a massive hitbox and was just ridiculous, but it got nerfed, now heres where the fun starts, the hero had over 40 bugs and was basically unplayable for OVER HALF A YEAR with Blizzard not even bothering playing the hero, since after many months they DARE to ask whats wrong with Doomfist.
Theres also the fact that they called Doomfist a success despite his horrible state, which shows just how unprofessional they are and how disconnected they are with their own game, then when they finally buffed him to be viable, they dropped the nerf hammer on him and made him useless again, which is by far, BY FAR, the biggest nerf a hero has had in OW history, they buffed him again after a few months but his Ultimate Meteor Strike is just plain awful

You dodged a bullet (no pun intended)

Just another reaching associative “Blizzard is dying” post. Also OP there is nothing wrong with mobile games. Mobile games are the future and them introducing ONE mobile game (definitely to the wrong audience) means nothing as we know they are working on D4. Now if they announced a RMAH on D4 then I would be concerned.

True but like you mentioned, definitely the wrong audience

Trying to convert their game into mobile games is a terrible idea

Oh come on. It took me nine days to unlock pathfinder. That’s nothing.