So now that Wrath is dead, are you going to play Cata?

Ya’ll sound like some jealous haters, stop hating on HC because your game died.

2 Likes

I thought it was hilarious when I saw “ERA IS POPPIN RIGHT NOW”

Followed by - “theres 3 AVs going on!”

Oh and wsg only on fridays of course :rofl:

1 Like

whole thing is a joke.

1 Like

Found the guy that died at level 6 to kobolds and rage quit :rofl:

1 Like

No interest whatsoever in your softcore wow

I guarantee if you tried HC you wouldn’t make it past level 10.

2 Likes

Already levelled past 10 in vanilla classic without dying, without trading and without using the auction house in 2019.

I truly hope you enjoy this fad during its short tenure. Majority of your population is just bored players waiting for fresh servers anyway.

1 Like

you see, unlike you, I like the game I play and I certainly do not require any validation for my xpac choices.

Vanilla is broken trash, with 90% of specs being unviable. If you like it, good for you. I honestly don’t care. But you clearly lack self-esteem & love irl.

and I guarantee you will never get to 2.5k IO score on retail. What gives

^^^^^that

1 Like

I found this info helpful:

1 Like

Doesn’t count if you’re not doing it with the new HC addon on Bloodsail.

Now you just sound mad that i’m better at HC Vanilla than you, got two Lv 60s btw.

You wouldn’t be able to sniff past Lv 10 talking the way you do.

you need to frame it on your wall. lmao :clap:
imagine trying to prove your worthiness by pointing out you leveled to max level in a game mode. And I finished all Halo and ME games on hardest difficulties. Good for me. Certainly not a brag.

You have my pity.

1 Like

You do realize hitting 60 in Hardcore Classic takes far more skill than anything you’ve done in Wrath so far right?

1 Like

Dont need an addon to validate something that was done years before it became a fad. Its not of any importance

The addon literally verifies if you did it HC or not, you even get put up on their website leaderboard once you hit 60 and the addon verifies you.

That’s a big deal.

Not after the way this one was handled, no. I don’t really like Cata that much anyway, once the world changed, I lost interest.

2 Likes

Like I said. Zero importance, just like Era in general

Era over here having little brother syndrome

You’re just mad Wrath is 80% bots and Era has more real human players.

1 Like

Sorry but like I said, Benediction itself has more players, real players than Era has in total. Enjoy your dead game tho for real

1 Like

How does it feel knowing you’ll never be on WoW Hardcore’s leaderboard like me? Multiple 60s btw.

WoWs hardcore leaderboards is a meme. So yeah it makes sense youre on it

1 Like