So now that Wrath is dead, are you going to play Cata?

I predict Cata will have GDKPs, massive botting, lots of bugs that won’t get fixed until 6+ months into launch along with removing key original expansion features just like Wrath.

So whose playing it?

I guess it’s either Cata or everyone goes back to Classic Era.

3 Likes

Of course Cata will have GDKPs, its the best loot system for pugs.

4 Likes

Or… play another game? Lol. Why does it have to be WoW?

And who said Wrath is dead? Content is on farm and then we raid log to player other games. It’s going exactly as predicted.

10 Likes

Loot Council is better.

I’m p sure more than half the pop is just bots.

3 Likes

swiper no swiping!!! swiper no swiping!!! swiper no swiping!!!

2 Likes

That’s impressive. I’d love to watch a raid full of bots clear all Ulduar Hardmodes in 2 to 3 hours. Send the links please.

1 Like

I mean if they’re botting Retail Solo Shuffle characters to hit 3k+ rating which involves far more skill/nuance than 20 yr old solved raids then i’m p sure bots for raids already exist.

My realm is overpopulated, so I could definitely handle the game being a little more dead.

1 Like

with bots?

1 Like

Loot council would be the worst for pugging

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe? Are the bots the ones crowding dalaran?

LC is pretty good though, can’t deny it. Good players get gear, loyal players get gear, bad players eventually get gear.

I mean most of them have to get to Wrath content to do their dungeon/world farms so yeah, i’d assume so.

For a guild its great, for pugging GDKP is the best system

Weird. Seems like a crummy Bot that would just loiter in dalaran.

If there is personal loot implemented, then sure. Otherwise, it’ll just be more pay-to-win garbage.

1 Like

MS>OS is better for pugs.

I mean where else would they go to trade the gold? I’d assume Dalaran is where most of the customers would be.

Yeah I feel like it’s going to stay that way, Blizzard gets a kickback on all the bot accounts.

2 Likes

Nah personal loot is beyond trash and is only really viable in LFR/RDF

1 Like

I would play Cataclysm beta just so I could get a free level 80 so I could try Tol Barad for the first time. Then I’ll probably leave forever.

@OP, you clearly got issues with the game…so why not just move on?
I mean, you can’t be that shallow inside that you require some sort of validation on forums…right? …right?

If you don’t like Wrath, then go play something else. Doesn’t have to be WoW.

and my entire guild is going to Cata. That’s 3 full raiding team, minus a few people who are quitting game for good. But no one is going back to SoM or era.

4 Likes

LC at it’s absolute best is the best system. At anything below that, it’s horrible.

3 Likes