So now that the game has Pelagos and the

It is actually written into the story. I’m in the alpha. Pelagos is trans.

1 Like

In that case it’s just more misrepresentation.

1 Like

I am in alpha too plus have missed that part - where was it that they said he was transgender

Not at all! A trans person will almost always choose to be seen as the gender they identify with, and this applies to the afterlife.

3 Likes

This is like TLOU2 and how people praise it for having a trans character but just makes them miserable and something to bate out a tragic story for the wokeness of it all. Several of my trans friends found it really rather disgusting, and this is just more of that. Just another artificially and incorrectly represented minority.

2 Likes

The first statement isn’t even true as most trans people hide it, and the second can’t actually be argued because it’s not proven to even exist.

1 Like

Every single Nightborne female says the following:

“Tyrande still looks good after all these years. Know if she’s seeing anyone?”

That’s their /silly. Seems to imply something, unsure how else it can be read. I read it that my Nightborne wants Tyrande, in a more than friends way.

2 Likes

Or a shark spider… A shark with freakin spider legs.

I’m fairly sure that Abby being trans was just a tasteless joke spread by 4chan - she’s a woman who just happens to be extremely physically fit since she trained as a soldier her whole life.

Transitioning during the post-apocalypse made absolutely zero sense to me and I thought Naughty Dog were trying to be woke with that until I heard the full story. She’s just a chick who happens to be buff… y’know women like that exist right? Not all women are petite or obese. My brother’s girlfriend lifts weight and is “shredded”.

lol, what would a shark want with spider legs - they would slow the swimming down

Not even talking about Abby… calm down with that “not all women” stuff.

Imagine that… THING crawling across land at you though.

a shark needs water to breath - if I come back as something I don’t want to die from stupidity.

4chan got offended enough at a representation of a woman that didn’t fit their mold that they created a rumor that she was trans, it’s pretty obvious there’s enough rotten apples in the community that it needs to be said.

Fiiiiinnnneee… the shark spider also has leaves so it doesn’t need to breathe because it is now part plant.

Not. Talking. About. Abby. FFS.

Talking about an entirely different character and all you can say is, “but Abby tho” why?

I get cranky if I don’t get my ten-thousand year nap too lol.

:+1:

Filler for the angry orange box.

If you think trans people prefer to be seen as the wrong gender, you are wildly misinformed. Hiding it murders trans people. Please educate yourself.

1 Like

That’s not what I said, but you’re clearly being obtuse at this point.