So none of my characters get a weekly because I didn't do the campaign - seriously?

Go read wheel of time bro. Like wtf.

Who plays video games for story?

Even World of Warcrafts books and it’s movie are bad. Just proves that the WoW story has always been bad and people just have rose-tinted glasses.

Also the fact that you say the Witcher has bad gameplay but you play retail WoW says A LOT.

You have to select the nerubian you did last week to get it to work, and the weekly quest is different this time, that’s all I know o that one

I mean, I never finished Witcher 3 cause it’s gameplay was butt, and I don’t play games for story

Fair enough.

I never said the story was good. Hell, i never even said WoW had a good story.

Im pretty sure we both agree on that, so what is there to argue about?

1 Like

Normally, I love stories, but I have never been able to finish Witcher 3 because it feels like I’m watching it more than playing it.

You are going on ignore. I am not responsible for blizzard’s mess. They shouldn’t be giving us quests in a previous expansion that affects the next in that manner.

no it isnt.

lots of people.

I did the weekly on 10 characters last week. They all got a spark.

Do you mean the weekly where you had to gather like 100 items. I did that. It gave 16k gold but yeah I can’t see it on any alts or any other weekly. Last week I could choose a weekly on my alts but this week I can’t

1 Like

Huh… just a couple hours needed to do the campaign and this is the shortest campaign ever.

OP really put me on ignore for a light hearted joke lmao. Jesus. Should grow a friggin’ back bone.

WoW is a mmoRPG. You seem to be confused what the RPG means. But if it helps, story will always be a part of any RPG and if that bothers you, there are other similarly themed games in different genres (action, adventure, etc) that are not so story focused.

hey waiter this mmorpg has story in it

This.

Last week the Dornogal weekly offered a choice of activities and was available to sub-80 characters, this week the quest is fixed (collect 100 titan doodads) and is not available to sub-80 characters.

Who knows if they want sub-80s doing these weekly quests or not, of if week to week the availability for sub-80s will be inconsistent.

1 Like

Yeah that weekly - both of my 80s said I had to progress further in the campaign to do that but I was looking for the weekly like we had last week for my alts. It appears some people got them but blizzard disabled something so I am not sure what.

I don’t have 10 characters started in that content to only play one or two a week.

And how did you collect those items so fast? The dirt piles were only giving 1-2 and I got nothing from killing things.

Imagine playing a story driven game but dont want to see the story.

Imagine playing a multiplayer game and having to do a single player story.

I did a follower dungeon. Ea boss gave 15 but the rest were like you said 1 or 2 from digging or chests. I didn’t find any rares but I assume they drop a decent amount

1 Like

ok - a follower dungeon is just about all my internet will let me do now. I will try it but it is going to take a couple to hit 100.