So none of my characters get a weekly because I didn't do the campaign - seriously?

My guy has almost 3k posts saying this to someone just over 1k. I love the forum people!!

2 Heroic Dungeons got me my 100.

Those are at the trainers for each profession. I will check real quick to see if they are there again after reset.

EDIT: Okay, the herbalism quest was there (for more knowledge), but nothing else was there (no WQ/other things with Faerin). This was on a level 73. I’ll check my main now.

EDIT 2: Nothing on this 80 either – do you think they reset this for when the continuation of the campaign quests is finished?

2 followers dungeons will get you to 100 as well if you pick one 4 boss one. I would much rather do world content though.

this

this game is utterly blunt hamster wheel nowadays, just let people skip the questing if they find it so boring that they’d rather just kill stuff and do dungeons

1 Like

All I know is last week all my characters had a weekly available to them. This week only my levels 80s had a weekly available to them. 1 Given by Biegoth which was a dungeon with 1500 rep token and other by High Speaker Brinthe to go collect 100-disc fragments. Can’t remember which one it was, but it gave a Fractured Spark of Omens.

1 Like

the collect 100 disc fragments gave the spark

1 Like

no, I did the campaign to unlock flying

Who says it is a single player story??

that’s odd - none of my 8 under 80s had the quest. Did that character have it last week?

I didn’t say take the story out - just don’t gate the content I pay for behind it.