So none of my characters get a weekly because I didn't do the campaign - seriously?

would you stop with this forced story nonsense - it is boring as all heck to some people

my alts still can’t get the weekly quest - even when that requirement goes away on my main character.

3 Likes

Dunno if is a new weekly from today’s patch, but if you completed the campaign on one character the others can skip the starting campaign once they reach level 80.

Also pretty sure i had some weeklies available from the start with my alt.

9 Likes

Bro it takes like 2 hours to do the quests lol. You sound like “I don’t like wow lore or quests but this is totally my favorite game”

15 Likes

I could never skip the campaign because during DF I did all the quests. So the only way my characters could level up without the campaign is to take the portal and that is what they did.

weak troll. Kind of missed the point o an MMO didn’t you

7 Likes

It takes more than 2 hours. Takes more like 8. Maybe you play too much?

1 Like

I have played for 14 years and managed to skip the story nonsense just fine in order to do world content.

Like i said, you gotta finish the campaign at least once, plus reach level 80, to allow alts to skip it at level 80.

Alts can still do the campaign if they want, but they also have WQs to gain exp now.

6 Likes

As soon as you open it up the weeklies will appear for all your alts as well as your main. I got mine last Friday for example.

1 Like

I opened it up and they didn’t appear.

I think it’s a fair complaint. Not everyone enjoys questing and it isnt like the story is good enough to mandate it.

2 Likes

Are you talking the main weekly or professions? For professions you have to be at level 20 for them to appear (at least the gathering ones, don’t know on crafting yet).

Good lie considering how many times you had to do the story to unlock world quests lmao

4 Likes

My main currently cant get the weekly for world quests quests etc …and its up to date including Todays campaign quest its driving me nuts

2 Likes

This sounds like it may be a new bug because last week I skipped the intro on all my alts (lots of them), got plopped in front of Brann, chose a starting area, and picked what weekly task I wanted to do from Faerin immediately.

I’m at work so I can’t check to see if a new one is up for my main and alts that did the one from last week, but I will when I get home.

1 Like

the main weekly quest - last week all my alts got a choice of 4 activities - world quest, dungeon, etc. This week the one I checked had nothing.

1 Like

Maybe you’re just slow lad. Get on my level then let’s talk

You should play games that don’t have questing.

2 Likes

I think expecting people to do it once isn’t that bad. You can plow through it quick so long as you only focus on the campaign quests

2 hours of boredom.

1 Like