So none of my characters get a weekly because I didn't do the campaign - seriously?

It did have a story though? Like every single one of them did.

2 Likes

OH so that skip that they’re talking about. Okay okay I see. Hm, actually, let me check on an alt and see if maybe something had changed. They did release a blue post saying some things got messed up and they had to revert the new content.

That was just part 5 of the lvl 80 campaign that was disabled. Shouldn’t, in theory, effect the level-up campaign. (But it might well could have, cause Blizz)

1 Like

Yeah, if a character has done the Silithus quests already, you can talk to Jaina, Thrall or (as I’ve just learned) Khadgar, in Dalaran, to get the skip dialogue.

WHAT? To do the campaign from level 80 on? The first 4 chapters? It 100% does not take 8 hours

Nope the skip is still there on Thrall. Must either be a bug on OP’s end orrrrr they missed a quest in that chain.

I can’t get the call of the world soul quest either. They disabled some content because of a bug so maybe it got disabled too.

Edit: Also just did the theatre event and got 0 credit. Quest did not complete. Oh dear. Things are a bit wonky today. :grimacing:

1 Like

that doesn’t happen unless you do the campaign skip

Nah, if you’ve already done the Silithus quests and parked the toon in Dalaran waiting for launch, you can’t get back to Silithus easily, and I’m not sure if Thrall would be there anymore.

Where are the gathering quests?

The War Within quest pops up on alts and there’s a scroll there that immediately teleports you to Jaina and Thrall. I just did it on another 70 alt. You turn in the initial automatically given quest to Jaina and then you talk to Thrall beside you, which has the skip in one of his options to actually skip the fall of Dalaran and all that jazz.

Campaign starts at 70.

Yes, I know, but if you’ve already done those quests before launch, and parked the toon in Dalaran, there is no easy way to get back there.

1 Like

Sorry I’m just genuinely confused – there’s the two quests: the one involving Alleria going to the void rift and all that jazz. That’s the pre-release stuff. Then there’s the War Within quest you get automatically with the portal scroll to get to Silithus which you shouldn’t have gotten until either EA or the actual launch. There’s no way to do that quest before launch.

1 Like

All my 10 characters started in early access in donegal - blizzard fixed things because it was broken for us.

Nope - all that was available before TWW started. That was available in the pre patch event.

The War Within questline wasn’t available during the pre-release event, not the one that leads you into Dalaran and goes through all that to actually get to Dornagal. The Alleria one was though (talking as someone who did the EA and didn’t get the War Within quest until the actual EA launch, and had done that Alleria questline, finished it, and waited in Dalaran for the EA launch).

How many are we talking about, approximately? No need to count, just a ballpark will do.

You’ve had to do the campaign to unlock world content since like bfa

How many Weekly quests? I think there’s like…mmmm…four? There’s the rep one, the one with the purple chest, the Hallowfall event weekly quest, and then there’s the bountiful chest weekly quest I think?

1 Like