So none of my characters get a weekly because I didn't do the campaign - seriously?

I am complaining about not having the opportunity to do world quests on my alts. Questing isn’t the issue - force someone to go through a long boring series of quests is.

For level 70 alts

They will have a quest that ports to silithus.
Take the port → Turn in that quest.

You can either pick up the next quest or select the option to skip.

Bro is talking about dark souls but admitted he’s not good enough to finish wow campaign :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

No? It’s an MMORPG. Do the story. Geebus.

4 Likes

Yes. WoW campaign is just so boring I cant bring myself to finish.

1 Like

MMOrpgs shouldnt have a story.

It doesnt even make sense.

People did that quest in dragon flight because it was available in dragon flight. There was of course no skip at that point in time.

Now all we get is a quest to send us to Dalaran and do the entire campaign.

I had all of my alts complete that already. I still don’t get weekly profession quests on some of them.

If you’ve already done the Silithus quests, when you’re in Dalaran, instead of talking to Magni, talk to either Thrall or Jaina, they have the skip dialogue.

There is no indication that they do, no markers or anything. But they do.

Blizzard: We didn’t work our a**ses off making this story just for you to ignore it.

1 Like

oh okay I will try that - hopefully that will fix because I got the weekly opened up on my main because I only had to do the chamber part but I am doing the rest and it is taking soooo long. Plus loads of other people doing this now too because I suspect they have the same problem.

Ok that fixed my other 80. I had to go to dalaran and do the skip with Khalgar and then got ported to Donegal and had to do another skip for max level campaign. I then had to abandon the weekly that one had and pick it up again and now I don’t get that do campaign nonsense.

Hopefully will work on my alts.

Nope still no weekly on my 74 mage :frowning:

Admittedly, for your own sanity, you should probably just get through the MQ – it’s super short and can be done in a day. That way you can easily just do the skip on alts and not have to worry about potentially missing out on weekly quests or future patches that might require the main scenario to progress.

I would also prefer Adventure Mode to be available at launch on your first character.

the MQ is not super short - you have to do the parts in Donegal now too. But thanks to Hirav I might be able to get the weekly on my alts. If not the alts are just going to do professions all expansion long and never leave that city.

Okaaaaay, I’m just warning you now, you’re gunna be really annoyed if you get gated out of potential future patches because you didn’t do the main quests.

They certainly like to attach the opening quests to having finished other quests.

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s really annoying but it’s the best way to avoid that headache on your main and on future characters.

I did the main quests on one character - you don’t get to skip it.

I just didn’t want to do that entire thing right NOW. And the part we got last week is not super short - it is taking forever to do.

If you did the main scenario you should’ve gotten the adventurer mode unlock which pops up immediately on your screen. Once that unlocks you’re able to skip it on any alt, as I’ve done for five of my other alts I’m leveling.

I think the complaint was that they already did the Silithus quests in pre-patch and the advertised skip isn’t available anymore, there are ‘hidden’ skips in Dalaran, but no one seems to know about them.