So none of my characters get a weekly because I didn't do the campaign - seriously?

It is that bad. I cant be alone in being utterly unable to make it to through the story quests.

I legit fall asleep everytime.

1 Like

You don’t need to pay attention to the story. Pull out your phone, put on spongebob because let’s face it that’s what you were going to watch anyway, and do the quest objectives without really paying attention to any of it.

1 Like

Maybe this isn’t the game for you. Go back to Fortnite

5 Likes

Where do you skip? I haven’t seen anything on my alts anywhere.

1 Like

Fortnite is a fine game.

But I like rpgs. So Id just go bpack any fromsoft game and watch its writters blow every other rpg writers out of the water.

“Pull out youre phone”

Brother. Im trying to play a video game.

Video games shouldnt have stories. Especially if it means constant cutscenes interupting gameplay.

I thought we as gamers have moved on and realized that the best video game stories are like dark souls.

You have to finish the main part of the campaign in order to skip anything on alts.

Just like in past expansions, you have to do the main quest to unlock world quests and stuff. That’s when you get the ability to skip the campaign if you want.

The quests for it are still available and you can start it up whenever, though.

2 Likes

The weekly is available to me on a character who is 80 and hasn’t even skipped the level-up campaign. I have no idea what the OP is on about…

Thanks but that didn’t tell me where to do so at all.

This is an RPG, not a souls-like.

RPGs get cutscenes. See: Baldur’s Gate, KOTOR, GW2, Final Fantasy, etc.

When you start the quest and talk to Khadgar, you get an option to skip everything and go straight to Dornogal.

You think a relevant portion of the playerbase play this game for the story? lol

1 Like

Sure if theyre garbage they grt cutscenes.

Whats the best and most succesful jrpg of all time?

Pokemon…which had no story.

Pokemon isn’t a JRPG.

Yes it is…

I’m starting to find these tears real tasty. Blizzard please make Zal’atath a trans character so we can watch their heads explode.

I did the campaign once and none of my alts have had issue with not choosing any area to help. Only story they’ve been getting is world quests and dungeon. But I managed to hold back my tears for them.

To add to this, once you reach level 80 with the alt, youre given a quest with Brann at the Delves quarters to skip the leveling campaign, or continue it if you want for whatever reason.

So you can get into the last campaign quests instead

They changed where the skip is? Because it used to be prior to that and people did that quest in DF before TWW started.

I’ll never understand people who complain about questing.

Like, that’s 90% of the game. If you hate questing, why are you playing an RPG?

3 Likes

shoulda done the campaign bro

1 Like