So many furry races... what about amphibious and reptilian?

Come on blizzard give us some cold blooded races

8 Likes

Well, that would require meeting a friendly cold-blooded species to be honest. Most of them seem to hate us and want us dead.

Aren’t Undead cold blooded ??

5 Likes

Snake people.

4 Likes

no.

10chars

yes to sneks tho

1 Like

Ogre now plz

1 Like

Sethrak,Jinyu,naga…? It just feels unusual to have all these cold blooded races but none of them be playable

5 Likes

Honestly that we’ve gone this long without the usual Cat and Lizard races is honestly astonsihing.

2 Likes

Nice covert sethrak thread you got here.

2 Likes

I mean we got playable Worgen when their only previous incarnation was wanting to tear our throats out so…

3 Likes

Something like a Iksar from eq2 yes
Tho not fond of the looks of the cobra looking ones even as a fantasy race they don’t make much since to me with there hood open all the time instead only when in combat

Im hoping for naga still. Since 8.3 shows the naga being against nzoth it’s possible somehow will walk away from this whole mess with a faction of nagas somewhere. Now for some crazy tin foil hat they could kill the naga and high elf request at the same time. Worgen still needs their alternative allied race and naga stances and skeleton waist up look similar to worgen. SOOOOOOOO…what if they made another shifter…with nzoth defeated this faction of naga could switch from their newly purified high elf form to their naga form like worgen. I’m just saying. No more nzoth no more perma naga

But give em to the horde though to piss off the alliance :slight_smile:

Yes I want swimmies

Murlocs?

10/chars

Come on now be nice.

Why not Annkoan for Alliance and Sekris for horde?

Sethrak, have a population that doens’t hate us, but also doesn’t seem interested in getting tangled up in alliance v horde affairs.

Jinyu were in Pandaria, and were relatively peaceful and distrustful of outsiders. It’s really not sure how they would react, though they probably lean more alliance than anything.

Naga hate us all? And want us all dead. Soo… not friendly.

1 Like

Yeah give us, uhh
dragon people
that’d be cool

Are dragons of wow’s universe cold blooded? :thinking:

They are magical beings that don’t seem preturbed at all by intense heat or cold.

There are two Mega Threads that fit this bill that I am sure would love more support and would help show interest and desire from those in the community.

And while its not a “Reptilian” race it is an awesome avian race! (Which I totally didn’t forget about and am editing my post because Fangalmouth just reminded me about them with his post!)

10 Likes