So many furry races... what about amphibious and reptilian?

No, we are hot blooded, check it and see.

2 Likes

Sethrak immediately come to mind.

Meanwhile, we can have a race that isn’t mammalian but also isn’t a reptile; the Arakkoa. ^-^ :bird:

Edit: I saw that, Byucknah. XD

5 Likes

Do you mean like Sethraks and sauroks?

It would be great to see such races available to players!
Many ask Blizzard to do something with them for gamers!

I would like Sethraks for the Alliance!

6 Likes

Horde can have the horrid snake people. We’ll take the cute furry next time round.

Ogres are not cold-blooded or reptile-related!

I’m just a supporter that hopefully factions will be dismantled, or at the very least there will be ways to bridge the gap of races between factions so we don’t need to fight over the races like brand new toys.

But yeah hopefully we’ll get more cool races, really anything reptile sounds cool to me.

1 Like

We need anatomically accurate druids to help the alli faction imbalance by breeding cute and fuzzy races or the Sabetons and loquenahaks for our overpowered racial to fight the mythic belf “only do something”. Vs alli “literally does nothing/1%” racials

Did you not see my ogre’s snakeskin boots?

yep two is to many::rofl:

Jinyu! Jinyu! Jinyu!

Ankoan/Jinyu coalition!

There are groups of nice snake and fish people.

you got undead can not get any more cold blooded ( if they have any blood left)

we need playable bees now

They could look like the cute little girl from the Blind Melon video. Or maybe a grownup kick a$$ version. People ain’t gonna make her cry no more. :smiley:

If you didn’t see that megathread link from earlier, I’m a huge support of Saurok as a playable race. WoW could use a lizardman race, and it would make my day to see them playable, since they are one of my most wanted races. :crocodile:

While birds aren’t reptiles, they seem to have some science that relates them to quite a few reptiles. As such, I think they would compliment another reptilian race quite well for some much-needed variety in playable races. :smiley:

1 Like

Not everything that moves should be playable.

Basically featheryful reptiles. They has scales and claws and lay eggs.

1 Like

The Sethrak dream is dead… Dead. :frowning:

Considering the horde took in (or will be taking in) the Vulpera who really dislike snake people I don’t see that happening. I could see them joining the Alliance or whatever rebel faction is created (assuming players have the option).