So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

To be fair letting the Horde into Amirdrassil is actually pretty dumb. And there was no reason we needed to be present for retaking Gilneas so I understand why the Alliance is angry.

5 Likes

I agree with that, To be fair Alliance shouldnā€™t have been there for the reclaiming of Lordaeron, nor should they have gotten the dark ranger customizations.

I get being angry, but ask Blizzard to create a new zone based on a Horde race. Donā€™t ask to make an established horde city neutral. Horde Players didnā€™t ask to be part of Amidrassil or Gilnaes. The Fact Blizzard forgot we existed and had to ham fist us into Alliance content was wrong.

4 Likes

And we also donā€™t want those shared areas anyway. Iā€™d personally rather have quests to rebuild Undercity.

5 Likes

At the very least we were forced into disguise during that whole thing.
There would be a lot less bother about it if the same standard was applied in the other direction, but no such luck.

2 Likes

Eh? We had to play the horde campaign. I guess thatā€™s sorta strange.

Iā€™m just seeing a lot of stuff claimed varying from a whole elf faction to Belves and Velves being renamed Helves. Thereā€™s just so much being made of a brief announcement. And while I wouldnā€™t doubt them chipping away even more at faction or race fantasy, itā€™s probably best to wait until they actually give details on it.

3 Likes

I agree itā€™s best to wait, still it irks me a little that Alliance players want to strip Blood Elves of everything. Model, skin tones, hair colors, hairstyles, eye colors etc. Now they want their capitol as well.

4 Likes

Ah, because he did the voice acting for them.

He also voiced Ragnaros, possibly Nefarian and either Jinā€™do or Hakkar - maybe both? I know he voiced quite a few bosses in vanilla, canā€™t remember them all.

They said delve companions changed each season, brann is just season 1.

1 Like

Dont know if any one ever answered this.

In rise of the horde, the story that talks about the beginning of the horde in main universe Draenor. In The first meeting the orcs had with the Space Goats they showed Durotan that they had a crystal that hid them from view like magic. They had those at every city allowing them to exist in the world but not have to interact with it anymore than they wanted to. So the just hid from orc society as they evolved, killed each other, and the ogres

1 Like

Considering Anduin is a massive sissy emo, be glad none of your guys are taking the spotlight.

2 Likes

No, they didnā€™t. There were no Horde forces in DF. It was just a bunch of Horde VIPs.

1 Like

Who is getting mad over that? No, the issue people have is that you people decided that means they are just gonna give you a Horde city to prance around in. Of course people are mad at that.

1 Like

Flashback to Legion when the biggest quest chain in the expansion, and likely the biggest in the gameā€™s entire history, involved both Horde and Alliance characters working to liberate the Nightfallen of Suramar, only for them to turn around and join the Horde because Blizzard writing said so.

Iā€™ll accept no complaints about faction quest fairness after that disaster.

Who is ā€œyou peopleā€, I have a whole stable of elven toons covering all 4 subraces, I do not need to ask for anything here - one of the blood elves was my main from Mists to Legion.

So do Horde purists want the ā€˜pansyā€™ blood elves in the horde or not. Because i hear a lot of complaints about how elves arenā€™t real horde players.

Yes we donā€™t and no they arenā€™t.

1 Like

I just recently did the whole chain for my second time to have it on my current account like a couple of months ago, so it has been refreshed in my mind.

Itā€™s crazy how involved the story is, only for Alliance players to be completely and utterly snubbed.

Oh this is 100% going to be a thing that splits the faction whining three ways in Midnight - people are still whining about a blood elf headlining for the reliquary in DF

The problem here is the faction system, congratulations, not whatever bizarre sour grapes you have about horde players not being happy about perceived absence.

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: