So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

There must have been some weird oversight that caused this bug where Horde players play through the Alliance campaign in Khaz Algar instead of the Horde one.
When are they going to fix this and add in the Horde campaign that I can only assume exists somewhere? Surely there is no way they would just create one half of a questing experience and charge full price for it. For the third time in a row.

65 Likes

What horde :smiley: There is No Horde, There is no Alliance, We are One Faction under Azeroth.

24 Likes

The next one is about silver moon. Horde enough for ya?

19 Likes

Nah, the Alliance will definitely find a way to hijack it. Especially if they’re going through with this “elf unity” thing.

20 Likes

Who cares just press escape and move on.

Next next next escape through every cinematic.

Best part of this expac is they put skip options on a ton of quests so we don’t have to read the garbage.

20 Likes

Go into edit mode and turn off “talking heads”.

Then go into audio options and turn off dialogue.

Game is a lot better that way.

8 Likes

Good chance considering the Orc homeworld is named after the Draenei. :8ball::robot:

8 Likes

Rude, the faction divide is over, the campaigns are for the united races of azeroth.

Only because they take better care of it, then the meathead warmongers, that love to gulp demon blood.

2 Likes

As a forsaken I don’t care about the Horde at all but I want to be able to kill allys so make the Horde great again bliz we need more corpses.

4 Likes

Which only consists of the Alliance I guess.

6 Likes

Not true, it consists of pandas too.

2 Likes

To be fair, the Orcs always had to contend with the Ogres while the Draenei lived in peaceful locations. :world_map::robot:

3 Likes

Yep the Draenei lived in the Warcraft equivalent of a gated community lol.

3 Likes

One faction where only Alliance leaders get screen time.

23 Likes

Sorry, all of your leaders are dead, or joined the side that don’t want to destroy the planet they live on.

4 Likes

They joined the boring faction? I feel bad for them.

7 Likes

They’ve teased goblin content in short stories so I’m expecting a patch with more goblin content than the game’s literally ever had (it could involve a cross faction tag team with gnomes with the goblins easily too, but Gazlowe and Noggenfogger would probably have starring roles)

At least they are on the winning side. :smiley: You know the side that gives them screen time. :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Still pondering how the Shadowmoon Clan can lead the clans from within the Draenei lands. :robot::thought_balloon:

Even the Redwalker Clan lived in the middle of Talador. :world_map::robot:

edit: The dangerous Bonechewer Clan lived next to Auchindoun. Kinda funny. :bone::robot:

The Horde gets nothing.

As it should always be.

5 Likes