So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

I just want more delve npcs period. I thought we’d have multiple options to choose fromwhen I first learned about delves and we just get Brann. I get that brann has worked with horde and alliance since at least wrath but still. Diversity!

The dragonscale crew plus Legion reliquary crew plus explorer’s league should definitely have a fairly good selection of NPCs to dig up.

Story sucks who cares? Let me go back doing m+

Even during Dragonflight, Blizzard ignored the Horde Dragonscale characters. Except the blood elf, since she’s “acceptable” to Alliance players.

Remember the Orc member of Dragonscale expedition? Yeah, neither does anyone else, because he didn’t do anything.

Remember his pop-up dialogue box during his world quests? Oh right, he didn’t have any world quests.

1 Like

Yeah no a black blood elf giving world quest isn’t what I find friendly, that’s woke stuff rubbed in my face.

The main questgiver for the archaeology world event is a forsaken reliquary guy and it had an even mix of NPCs, Coralie does half the photography WQs. The only bit where it’s just Toddie and Naleidea is their faction questline.

Please define woke using your own words

2 Likes

That’s called racism.

Get some help.

2 Likes

Easy, elf shouldn’t be black. But now they can to give dumb representation, it’s woke.

No it’s called knowing facts of lore. You go get help.

Sounds like your triggered to me.

Times change ~ Garrosh Hellscream.

Get over it.

Or continue to cry about it if you insist. It’s your life.

I’ll continue not being offended by diversity in video games.

2 Likes

Or laugh at pitiful individual form WRA that thinks everything is racists because that whole server likes nothing but being a merry bunch of victims.

I think disliking a black elf because they’re black is racist. not “everything”

You’re the one crying not me.

Can’t cry and then say you’re laughing lmao.

Grow up. Black people exist in your fantasy game. Ain’t changing. So adapt or perish I guess.

2 Likes

This is the first I’ve ever heard of that. Do you have a source?

From what I remember reading/hearing, the writers couldn’t decide on whether Garrosh was going to be a hero or a villain, which is how we got Stonetalon.

Arguing that the fans hated Garrosh in Cataclysm and beyond is either disingenuous to fit your narrative or selective memory. I remember they hated Thrall’s character arch, and Metzen received quite a bit of hate over that (“self-insert,” “Gary Stu,” etc.) but Garrosh only became increasingly popular as time went on.

Technically Amirdrassil isn’t a city, I reference it because it being neutral is just dumb after Teldrassil. Elves are probably living in Ashenvale or Darkshore or something, with Amirdrassil as a transport hub given the portals to the various Night Elven settlements.

Gilneas being neutral is supposedly an error because there are NPCs that are still hostile to Horde players there and according to the narrative of the Reclamation questline the Horde forces all pulled out after the fact. It happening at all is peak cringe given the only reason anything even needed to be done to secure it in the first place is Horde interference, literally flooding the city with Plague after they failed to hold it conventionally.
The whole Reclamation questline is just so incredibly asinine it’s unbelieveable.

Stormwind was completely destroyed during one of the wars against the Orcish Horde, then set on fire during BfA, and the whole internment camp thing is still living memory for the Orcs of Orgrimmar. You’re nuts if that’s only a maybe, lmao.

He wouldn’t need to, there’s a good chance they’d do it of their own accord in the case of such races as Dwarves given their history of natural destruction and pilfering.

And I still think it’s dumb that he was open about it. That sort of thing should always have been kept under wraps between only those that need to know to effectively carry out their functions to the state. Welcoming literal genocidal, demon-kissing maniacs back into the fold like that because they said they were very very sorry is laughable.

And I’ve always been of the opinion that bad writing doesn’t excuse more bad writing, which opening up the cities would definitely be given the animosity between their actual people. The crown can declare peace if it wants, but the people are what matter, and all the pain each has upon the other inflicted is a fire that will burn long, long, loooong into the night.

You realize, of course, they wouldn’t need a new tree in the first place if it weren’t for the Horde, right? Them fighting to protect it is effectively their penance.

1 Like

The only “source” for that is one discredited guy who got fired from Blizzard.

You gonna believe him?

That was from Alliance players. Nobody should give a crap what they think about Horde characters.

1 Like

That would get bloody real quick, not exactly a bad idea though as people would probably be interested in it although it might make questing for bonus xp rougher

He was directly involved in writing the story and one of the lead quest designers, if I recall correctly, which makes it a valid source - his deplorable personal conduct that led to his rightful firing aside.

You’ve yet to provide a source for that quest line being intended for Thrall.

I was on these forums then, plenty of Horde players complained too. Many wanted Warchief Thrall back.

Besides, Thrall was a “neutral” character in Cataclysm. Though, even if he wasn’t, no one should have their opinion on the narrative or a character discredited because of their faction. That’s absurd.

Stonetalon Garrosh was, even within the completely incoherent mess that was cata, an anomaly of his characterization. Garrosh was a pretty bad character in Wrath (where he’s everything Thrall is not) and started out as bad about two minutes after you meet the MU Mag’har in Outland.

1 Like

Which lends to my point that his writing was inconsistent.