So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

That’s fine.

At least the in game universe will reflect the lore.

I haven’t seen any lore about either faction moving freely within the opposing faction’s capitals, you’re going to have to provide some examples. Unless you’re just talking nonsense, which is hardly surprising given where we are.

1 Like

This crap comes exclisveley from a very small, vocal minority, the helfers. The ones who just want to paint belfs blue and they are happy to do it piece by piece. They got the model, they got the paint for the model, now they are going for the city.

Nobody cares about walking through the orc or tauren city, they all want the belf city and they are ok with breaking one of the pillars this game was built on.

I don’t want orcs runing around Ironforge, the same way I don’t want gnomes and humans running around Horde cities. When I play Horde, I wanna feel Horde same way I wanna be Allaince when I’m on my Alliance chracter.

And it’s funny cause Blizzard already gave these people so many options to play their Alliance elf fantasy but they want more, at the cost of everything. Sod off.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter who the argument comes from, not in the least. It could come from Jesus Christ of Nazareth himself and still be as dumb because the idea is that at its core.
All bringing them up does is invite chaos to disestablish what discussional roads have here been paved.

1 Like

Probably gonna be Turande telling the Sindorai how to Elf.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Is Belʻameth a capital city now or just a Keldorai outpost?
I seem to move around just fine there.

I don’t know for sure and I’m sure I don’t care, because the Kaldorei letting the Horde wander on it freely is too beyond the pale for me to take seriously after Teldrassil in any case.
It’s laughable, insane, after all that’s transpired.

2 Likes

fwiw I do think TB and Ironforge should be next to be sanctuaried after Silvermoon is done.

I still have yet to play through Hallowfall and the rest, but how exactly would the Horde fit into the xpac narrative, which is centered around groups that’ve been on Azeroth since before the Horde even existed?

Horde needs some airtime, not gonna refute that, but it’d make more sense in an xpac centered on Kalimdor or return to Outland or something.

The horde and alliance have exactly as many races native to Azeroth

Right, but there aren’t Tauren or Trolls on Dornogal, which is my point. Doesn’t seem like anybody even knew the place existed until Magni’s vision.

So? Trolls and goblins are titanic creations, tauren are implied to originate from a similar old god process as the curse of flesh, all elves literally come from the same part of the world. The alliance is also literally as old as the horde.

The underground is also perfect for the already hinted at goblin storyline seeing how Undermine got teased heavily during beta.

Something centered around goblins could still come in the form of a mechagon-style patch thing. Makes more sense to me that way anyway, because goblin stuff (like gnome stuff) tends to wear thin somewhat quickly.

You start by not dedicating an entire zone to a ridiculous story about how there’s another human empire overseas that nobody knew about, that migrated in a fleet of zeppelins, got hit by a storm that washed them underground (???) and then instead of trying to get out they decided to build an underground kingdom which included wasting scarce resources on building the world’s largest book.

And your question is, “How would the Horde fit into this narrative?”

BY NOT WRITING THIS PIECE OF CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE. That’s how.

1 Like

The horde and alliance are are at peace. And we already have the night elf and worgen cities being neutral and silvermoon is becoming neutral in midnight.

I can maybe see sw and org holding off. But the leader of the tauren is an alliance sympathizer so I doubt he’d have the guards acost an alliance trying to enter thunderbluff. Velen is like the most chill guy in the universe and literally forgave the man’ari who repented so I imagine he would have no issue with horde in the exodar.

Didn’t horde forces help protect/save amidrissal? So they wouldn’t have this new world tree if not for the horde.

Tauren and all the furry races (even arguably worgen in an indirect way) are descended from the ancients. Massive intelligent animals. Same source for the centaur.

The explorer’s league has also been working increasingly closely with the Reliquary, effectively ending their rivalry, and has at least one blood elf member now. Therefore giving a good reason for why a horde toon might visit Ironforge.

1 Like

Too bad Blizzard is making players of both factions do their delves with Brann, instead of a Horde character like Belloc Brightblade.

1 Like

Someone didn’t read the quest text.

They stayed because they found the thing they thought they were looking for. Which the emperor sent them out to find. Which is the giant chandelier in the zone. They considered it a miracle and so they set up shop. Seemingly following orders.

As for the giant book. Religion be crazy yo. To them what’s the point of any vital resource if the faith isn’t also being honored.