So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

It’s true. Thankfully Talanji made it out alive. Garrosh, probably the head of your list, should’ve been given a redemption arc - he’d be the most popular WoW character still living - look at how his Shadowlands sendoff was received.

Although, looking at Baelgrim and the angel (Davos) from Shadowlands, it seems they don’t understand how or when to PROPERLY kill off a character. Just as they’re starting to develop/find their stride, Blizzard drops the guillotine. Like even in Legion with Vol’jin, and that had Metzen at the helm.

2 Likes

Look what they did to our Queen. killed her with terrible recent story writing and then banished her to the worst area of shadowlands. At least we have one of her sisters Alleria. God knows what Vereesa is up to.

Anduin isn’t the high king anymore, he says so in the campaign. That is Turalyon now.

Turalyon is a regent.

1 Like

As of now Anduin has no interest in ruling the alliance/SW again, he’s for all purposes abandoned the throne.

No thank you…I’ll just go play guildwars 2 at that point. PvP > other games.

Horde players hated Garrosh from the moment he was introduced in Burning Crusade.

He tried to murder Thrall and take over the Horde, that same expansion. People don’t seem to remember that.

Or how he repeatedly sabotaged our efforts against the Lich King in Wrath.

Or how he instantly went hostile to all the other Horde races in Cata, and botched the Twilight Highlands campaign.

Or how Garrosh was the worst military strategist in the game’s history. The original Horde on Draenor - without him - managed to conquer the entire planet, but with his “help” they couldn’t even manage a fraction of that.

Garrosh was a buffoon.

And lest anyone also forget it, Garrosh was older than Thrall. Everyone treats him like a child, because he constantly acted like a child.

1 Like

Alleria is just Sylvanas with the personality removed. It’s a downgrade.

2 Likes

I cannot verbalize how much I need this to happen :bomb::boom:

Also Garrosh lost in Ashenvale and Barrens was a draw. Meanwhile Sylvanas was out there collecting victories like candy.

should do this in stellaris

1 Like

probably doesn’t help but…most of the Primalist races were Horde races…we’ve already had to slaughter our own people. Only races among them not Horde is the stray night elves, dwarves, and maybe humans. May of been gnomes in the mix too but idk for sure but yeah. Blizz just loves painting us as evil even when the foes supposedly don’t represent us they use our people

1 Like

I just like red. Sanguine. Crimson. Vermillion.

:izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab:

1 Like

Is it? I still get murdered when I visit Ironforge.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call taking half of Ashenvale “losing”. Also Theramore is a testament to how The Barrens was very much NOT a draw.

I find it funny that you think that’s why cross-faction happened. Not that you’re particularly interested in why cross-faction play actually happened during WoW’s literal historic lowest engagement across the entire playerbase in Shadowlands, where things got to the point that Blizzard started handing out concession after concession to the playerbase to prevent the game from actually dying out, including cross-faction gameplay which had been a long-asked-after feature.

Nah, obviously you need to make it into more of your “zug zug” drivel.

It’s going to be Baine apologising for how terrible, weak, pathetic and oh so horrible the Horde is — to the Alliance. :smiley:

THEN he’s going to be choke held by Xal’atath – Told his spirit has no potential & is lacking (despite being “the most spiritual” amongst his people) dropped from a cliff and then go and sit in the corner of the city for the entirety of the expansion :open_mouth: … Additionally, Thrall will also throw his axe at a Nerubian and lose his weapon.

Whenever any Horde argue they haven’t had much story or credit in the current expansion, Alliance players will remind you of all this having happened – Thus declaring it was a heavily Horde themed expansion and now it’s their time to shine … as Jaina flexing, the Night Elven Dream Emerald Dream Nelf closure, Anduin content, Alleria content and other stories didn’t count :eyes: … Apparently.

• The Alliance will also remind you of WoD having existed (8-10 years ago) with orcs being included which means you can never ever have Horde related content ever again ever … Even though WoD included Draenei, along with pretty much confirming the entire orc race in their prime were pathetic pushovers and the entire Shadowmoon Clan was made a mockery joke as they were crushed by a fraction of the Alliance’s strength on their own (without aid of Horde) and the Shadowmoon’s warchief + grand seat of power was trumped by merely 5 Alliance murder-hobos.

Make way for World of Alliance-craft!

/s

5 Likes

Yes and that was bad too. Blizzard needs to Stop treating us like lootmobs

The next expansion is literally in Blood Elf land lol

What are you talking about? During the final battle we had like 2 quests from Thrall. This is totally a Horde campaign. Don’t forget the goblins we killed. Everyone knows if you’re killing horde races, it’s a horde campaign.

4 Likes