So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

I don’t see a alliance campaign, so why would horde get one? Anduin isn’t king, just a traveler. Alleria is fighting for revenge, and others are supporting them, including Thrall who’s with the horde. Also midnight is going to be about quel’thalas…horde city.

1 Like

Too bad the Olympics are over. You’d get gold in mental gymnastics.

1 Like

Honestly I’m fine if he doesn’t come back, Goblins can finally not be associated with him and that’s a good thing in my eyes. I mean I sadly refuse to touch goblin as I’ve played their intro questline and it… pointed out things I didn’t like. Like Gallywix being more than happy to sell his entire people into slavery for money and the fact that’s something some goblins do… also kinda sad they tease us with that car but give goblins trikes. Allowing them to not be all about money and doing anything for it but actually working together as a team to make a better profit is perhaps a better direction

No gaslighting necessary. Abuse a privileged position of neutrality, get kicked out.:grin:

1 Like

Glad I could help.

7 Likes

Yeah I can’t see how anyone can say with a straight face that this wasn’t an Alliance campaign.

Anduin, Faerin, Moira, Magni, Alleria, and that little weird thing. Dagnen or whatever his name is.

I could maybe stretch that Faerin wasn’t Alliance but Blizzard cleared that right up by giving her the last name of Lothar.

6 Likes

They’re Alliance players. Obnoxious and arrogant.

3 Likes

So then why was it okay when Jaina got the Kirin Tor to help defend Theramore?
Or when they helped hide the Divine Bell in Darnassus? Those were fine?
But when a Sunreaver turns a Horde soldier invisible then suddenly it’s a breach of trust? There really is no end to the double standards huh?

I don’t really count the Earthern or Arathi as Alliance. Mostly because they didn’t know the Alliance even existed until like a week ago. I like Faerin but yeah sticking Lothar onto her name definitely distances her from the Horde player.

3 Likes

Your an alliance player like it or not.

2 Likes

The overpowered Alliance racials are just more proof that Blizzard continues to bend over backwards to cater to the Alliance playerbase - like they’ve done since vanilla.

It’s been pretty astonishing, reading Alliance in-game prattling on this character, though.

2 Likes

We just spent 6 years revolving around Sylvanis’ nervous breakdown and associated existential crisis…

1 Like

The point is thematic and aesthethic

doesn’t matter if they were awoken yesterday, or if both factions didn’t knew about then. they are dwarves, and dwarves are alliance, all the fantasy and thematic/aesthethic of being a dwarf is already ingrained in the alliance.

when the main stuff are dwarves, but rocky, its going to feel and look alliance, because, well, it is.

You choose your character’s faction first.
You donn’t finish Wandering Turtle and then select a blue flag or red one.
You already chose before you first entered the world on that character.

3 Likes

Sylvanas stopped being Horde in BFA so it was a Sylvanas story as character not the faction she used to be tied in.

3 Likes

Po Tah to.

Don’t forget her meeting the rest of the alliance leadership in Pandaria when Varian was holding a war council months before the Divine Bell was found.

There is two directions for the Goblins to evolve. The Goblin way. Or the communist way. Gazlowe was chosen as leader because a) he never harmed the alliance b) he can turn the tropes of said race into normal behaving human like people who fight for Azeroth instead of the stuff they are original associated with(Profit, Technology, Resources and so on). Communist Comrade Monte talking about the bigger picture is just a codword for “Yes indeed we plan on stripping that race of all their characteristics”

High King of the alliance, a human a light worshipper

Tell me the titles of al lNPCs you interact with and give you quests :smiley:

literally the sole token guy because everyone else is dead and sidenote was raised by humans. If he was an actual human I wager he would look just like Anduin.

Metzen said it will be elven reunification. Take a guess which faction has more elves.

Just what every horde player wanted, being forced to fight their own race and raid its capital for the 1000000st time.

3 Likes

Not in the old school days. You used to just make a panda then choose faction right before you left the turtle. They sadly changed that but it used to be how it was done so really only Doubleagent is the only true 3rd faction player.

1 Like

As long as you play an Alliance character your part of the problem. But its ok those of us who just play for fun will be snickering in the background any time you post Brewa.

Woot! Post 420!

1 Like

It’s not half as astonishing as reading through all the Horde seething and dishonest argumentation, actively ignoring, leaving out or rationalizing away events in the story to feign the wounded party. I daresay it’s one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen of late.

1 Like