So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

No, but you do have to explain what that has to do with anything, because the same applies to Kurdran and literally any experienced gryphon rider.

They’re both tokens, because this is a story about the Earthen rather than specifically the Alliance or the Horde.
You could replace Thrall and Kurdran with Earthen if you wanted, because Earthen have Shamans and Olbarig has experience riding stormrooks.

1 Like

You’ve posted before that you RP one of your characters as a Highvale Elf.

3 Likes

It have to do with the problem of the entire expansion be based around the alliance thematic and alliance characters. Making a dwarf neutral doesn’t change that.

the problem is so blatant that when a horde character shows up it looks awkward, like he is misplaced, when someone else should have being there.

The earthen are rock dwarves, thus their thematic is close to normal dwarves and the alliance, it makes no sense aesthetically or thematically that Thrall is there who have nothing to do with dwarves or griffons.

See? i can smell then a mile away, its the same pattern/behaviours

3 Likes

That’s… weirdly defensive over something so specific.

Yeah, that tracks.

2 Likes

I haven’t read the books yet, I’ll getting the new “bundled set” for ~150€ which gets released this Autumn.

And yet we have examples where this is just a blurry line. The whole story revolves about the concept of “not so different” and sooner or later, this concept will take a constant hold on the storyline.

RL-advice here: Never go into politics.

What you believe or not is irrelevant in this discussion, because you’re not authentic enough.

Yes, but this is taken out of the context. Especially, when I have close to 60 characters. How about this: Stop taking people at face value and ask them directly.

1 Like

you’re a panda
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

I don’t need to when you post about it and are in every elf thread.

1 Like

Oh, I do understand where you coming from. But this isn’t the only topic I follow.

Well can’t wait for you to find out you’re full of bologna because he’s absolutely right. Exploring Azeroth really reinforces that the peace is being held together by scotch tape and hopeful wishes. The Alliance and Horde haven’t even fully pulled out of each other’s territory. In fact, they’re fortifying their positions.

3 Likes

I could care less, because then it would only mean that I have to apologize to him. That’s nothing special. You’re, on the other hand, really need to check your RL values, if your biggest concern right now is to “get me”.

1 Like

“Get you” to stop lying to people. Yes. I am aiming for that right now.

1 Like

It’s not.
It’s based around the Alliance and Horde working with the natives of Khaz Algar to oppose Xal’atath.

They weren’t made neutral, they were neutral from the start.
The Earthen of Khaz Algar had no affiliation to either faction prior to The War Within.
Harping on their physical appearance is no better than harping on that of the foppish Blood Elves or the “uwu so cute” Vulpera, lol.

I disagree, it looks no different to me than when an Alliance character shows up.
But I’m not blinded by irrational hatred for people over the video game faction they chose like some people seem to be.

And yet they’re not Alliance.
This is called nuance. A very basic form of it, but no less for that.

Because you keep ignoring the part about stormrooks being elemental and Thrall being a Shaman.

1 Like

A Horde panda.

1 Like

Exceptions are called exceptions for a reason, they should not be the norm, and even when it happens is so exceptional the main bulk of the civilization of both factions don’t know

One thing is contracting a criminal or rogue organization or a pirate group to do a dirty job, or a individual to do something, the other is give the enemy race full fledged citizenship and all the stuff any person of a faction should get

If a human try to go into orgrimmar, or an orc try to go to stormwind, he will be killed in the way there, or the moment he teleport it, because this is how the setting is, Thrall or Anduin cannot be by his side all the time to prevent then from being murdered

This is the worldbuilding warcraft is build upon, this is the kind of immersion i don’t want broken in my game :woozy_face:

Thats why crossfaction groups is fine, it make sense some people would just go rogue/be dishonourable and do stuff with the enemy for their own gains, its a tool build into the warcraft setting

Humans of arathi, the same empire stormwind and the human race come from, its the human aesthetic and human thematic with classic medieval kingdom and the worship of the holy light

Rock Dwarves, when normal dwarves actually come from other rock dwarves who got the curse of flesh, their entire region is based around dwarvish aesthethic and thematic, who belongs to the alliance.

The only thing that does not scream ALLIANCE is the spider region

Again, just ignoring the thematic and aesthetic in trying to pretend its not just because they were “made neutral from the start” doesn’t change that, dwarves thematic belonged to the alliance since warcraft 2

Of course you do mate, you are alliance.

They literally are, since alliance players can pick then to play

3 Likes

Not the same, actually, they’re from a separate Arathi Empire elsewhere on Azeroth that long ago broke from the original Arathi. And they’re half-elves on top of that, so by your same metric I get to say they have elf aesthetics and theming, and therefor are Horde because Blood Elves.

Which is why that line of logic is faulty and dumb.

And these Earthen aren’t the ones that spawned the various Dwarven clans.
Their architecture is also Titanic in origin, because they were made and endowed with knowledge by the Titans, ergo by your same logic Titanic architecture is Dwarven and therefore all Titan content is now Alliance because Dwarf.

Which is why that line of logic is faulty and dumb.

I’m not ignoring it, I’m considering it within the context of the setting.
And in the context of the setting what you’re saying is just utterly ridiculous.
And again, they weren’t made neutral because they always were, because they had no affiliation with either the Alliance or the Horde, and because both factions came to assist them in their time of need, and because they’re now able to establish and follow their own edicts, the Earthen are willing to help both.

Ignoring all of that can only be willful ignorance.

I have to wonder if you even realize what you said here and what it actually means.
Basically, thanks for validating my point.

And because you said this, I get to say that they’re literally Horde since Horde players can pick them to play.

I feel like I’m conversing with a loose clump of soil.

who do we have in the horde to talk about? we don’t have anyone they killed them all lol

I’m pretty sure in this expansion most of the Horde are “supporting the troops” so to speak. I will be doing shows at military bases. I just finished restoring a set of very attractive female legs I plan on wearing while on stage to give the boy’s a show.

Yes, they are not exactly the same empire, they split, how does it change anything?

their entire thematic, aesthetic and race is the same, even if they have pointy ears

doesn’t matter when the entire thematic and aesthetic is the same

What is dumb is you stippling hairs trying to find the difference while ignoring completely the problem and pretending they do not have the same thematic and aesthetic, their theme and looks are entirely alliance related

With the previous comment, you clearly are ignoring.

Because you are alliance you are perfectly fine with the entire expansion be themed after the alliance aesthetic and thematic.

2 Likes

Agreed. I just think they should’ve attempted to nod at the fact they should have difficulty communicating.

Then again at the Argent Tournament the champions can all communicate with you so I guess the language barrier element is a thing of the distant past.

1 Like

Aight, you’re just being straight up dishonest now to yourself and to me.
It was fun while it lasted.
Edit: Actually, I misread that, so never mind carrying on.
You’re right, they’re not the same empire and that’s all that matters.

Doesn’t matter because the aesthetic is Titanic in origin, unless you’re willing to unironically say that all Titan content is therefor Dwarf content, and is therefor Alliance content.

Which is why that’s dumb.

You probably meant splitting hairs.
And no, this has been me telling you that the problem which you have is in fact what is known as a “you problem”.
Because “you” have to ignore context to sincerely believe most of the nonsense you ostensibly do, ergo.

Literally told you I’m considering it within the context of the setting, but feel free to ignore that because I’m starting to actually wonder if you could even grapple with that concept.

Swing and a miss, it means that I don’t find the Horde appearing in the current expansion to be any more out of place than Alliance appearing.
Which is exactly what I said if you were paying attention.

Sacred Flame you mean.
For one who so harps upon symbolism, you sure do love to ignore it when it runs counter to your point.

Also ignoring the whole point about them being half-elves, but then you ignore a lot of things in pursuit of being right.
I don’t expect much of Horde players, but you are surprising me by failing muster in every dialectic metric.

You’re not comparing them when you say:

You’re just saying that they are, lmao.

1 Like