So is the Horde campaign gonna come later or?

Gone are the days where the stale story was the same every time. Alliance and Horde fighting over something that didnt matter. Some big threat rolled in and the old hates were put aside to beat the big bad together only to forget 20 seconds later and go back to the start all over. And thank god that is over cause it was honestly getting stale. 20 years of it.

You’re right. Putting aside the hatred to fight the big bad is stale. We should stay hating each other and stop teaming up all the time.

2 Likes

Heres the thing. 1 side wins the other side is done. You really want that? Then there would be no faction war at all.

1 Like

Then they need to stop charging me to “faction change” my alts!!! lol

They should unflag all npcs for pvp as a joke tbh and see how people react, then keep it permanently if it’s just the usual whiners

That would require the writers at Blizz to actually write TWO storylines, they BARELY can write one good storyline in my opinion.

1 Like

Writing two storylines usually just sucks and if they want to do exclusive things I think heritage-esque quests for different races is a better way to do it especially now that there’s no real huge investment to making an alt - you can pretty much hand any new toon your discards out of the gate.

All “two storylines” ultimately led to was putting every race in footman and grunt cosplay.

1 Like

Fair enough, and I do like the idea of having heritage type story arcs
would 100% make people more immersed into leveling a toon.

1 Like

Like I know I’m a very committed faction hater, but even if the factions stay I want storytelling that broaches more internal complexity.

Like I’m hoping Undermine is real less for horde rep and more because the gilblins showed they could do goblin stories that aren’t just about dying horribly for a few laughs and goblins really don’t have story content (hell my ideal team up for that is goblins gnomes if they do have token alliance presence among the cast, especially since it’s been a classic pairing since cata).

oh, no. Remember when Thral smiled at that Alliance member. Then he winked through the 4th wall? That was to let us know we’re all on the same team now. Not Horde Vs. Alliance teams. 1 team of Shirts Vs. Skins.

1 Like

Moira (the horde leader of the Dark Iron) is literally a huge part of the story.

It is an expansion about Dwarves. Which is fine the next one will be about
 Elves.

Well thrall is helping the earthen become riders of gryphon things if that counts.

I’m sure we will get more elves to be annoying so they might use nightborne or more blood elves

Given what the shadows beneath trailer implies about the earthen’s mass: those poor griffins

I’m sure they give the gryphons protein powder and the earthen wear less clothes.

I’m a Ren’dorei, blind one.

No wonder you’re a Death Knight. Couldn’t see the tip of the blade coming at you.

1 Like

Quel’dorei = Sin’dorei. Also Silvermoon might be becoming neutral. And I suspect all cities.

Two weak burns in a row
 :grimacing:

Oh Im sorry I couldnt hear you down there. Were you squeeking about something?

1 Like

Still very poor quality my lady dog friend.