So is 3:1 alliance:horde the typical Ashenvale "pvp" experience?

That is wrong! One is forced to go to Ashenvale to gain rep to be able to advance their character through the content and obtain gear and other things. Ashenvale is part of the current endgame content. So, yes, one is forced to participate or fall behind. The entire point here is Blizzard is a lazy developer that punishes its player base. Instead of fixing the problems they create.

Seems everywhere. Just an alliance zerg. Horde has no chance. Blizzard clearly was unable to do anything about faction balance. This situation was easily predictable unfortunately, yet here we are.

-We struggle to make 1 raid at all due to missing players even though we make everyone add the BFA channel to communicate.

-I’m not really sure of our bosses mechanics, but the ally one roots everybody for 12 seconds , gains a big thorns effect hitting for 90 damage the boss gets healed for about 5% every 10-15 seconds and he charges at caster range. The roots insanely reduce the Melee damage output, especially if he follows that with a charge. Add the fact we have low players count to this , it’s a real $#@$ show and the bosses don’t scale based on the numbers of players on them.

-the positioning is horrible for us, we needed to force our players to put their HS at splint outpost because flying over was wasting a tremendous time and y’all would have been able to kill 2 bosses before we even landed.

-Healer balance, you guys have an average of 3 to 4 healers per 10 players and we have around .8/1 healer per 10 players. The raison is simple, ally passives are better for healers and the theme of a “human-looking” is more appealing in general since horde characters just looks like you wanna smash lol. Shaman healers are out of the window since our both healing runes are lock behind dumb stuff, 1 is reputation and the other needs a 0.03% drop in an earth elemental. I’m not even kidding it’s dumb Google it xD

-PvP sickness or demoralizing though when it comes to do pvp in horde atm. We win 1 BG out of 20 due to missing effectiveness in healing and premades. Just to get friendly, we need to lose 44Bgs that take almost 30m to an hour long…

-Gear acquisitions, it’s easy to get the BFD gear since it’s PVE content , but all the pvp gear is out of the window. We’ll reach the pvp Trinquet but after that, the grind will be way to tremendous just to get honored or revered.

5 Likes

Looooooooooooool.

No.

Loooooooooooool
Yes!

1 Like

I don’t think you’re quite understanding what the word forced means.

I understand it well. Ashenvale is endgame content. It is needed to advance a character through the current content. That makes it forcible content. You do not seem to be able to comprehend the current problem of having to do Ashenvale in its current screwed-up conditions that Blizzard created. The quickest way to have SOD fail is not to fix the problem the developer created. Even the latest fix did nothing to address the real problem in the zone. If anything, the fix made things worse, not better. Maybe better for one faction over the other. However, that is not addressing or fixing the problem. It is merely applying a crappy band-aid over the problem.

1 Like

Unless Bobby is holding you hostage, you obviously don’t.

Is Bobby holding you hostage?

Blink twice if you need help.

Well they based it off of AV so yeah, sounds about right.

Bobby does not need to hold one hostage because his developers fail to properly address the problems they created. So obviously, I do!

1 Like

You’re a disgrace to the proud history of the CV-40.

Fall behind how?

Why do you NEED to do ashenvale?

It was entirely predictable from how they hyper overbuffed paladins and gave alliance windfury, when alliance was already the dominant faction in vanilla and paladins were already stronger than shamans for pvp and pve.

I am so hurt by your pathetic comeback. Grow Up, dude. Stop behaving like an offended fanboy.

2 Likes

Translation: I don’t know what it means.

1 Like

I know exactly what you are referring to.

1 Like

X for doubt.

The key is moving to a different phase with less of the other fraction.

Dunning kruger in person.

Alliance players will defend this.

1 Like