So is 3:1 alliance:horde the typical Ashenvale "pvp" experience?

Maybe it’s different on other servers, but on Wild Growth, the only US PvE server, it’s at least 3:1 alliance to horde and no meaningful pvp takes place. I’m not going to get into the game breaking bugs (not getting rep 80% of the time, which I’m told they’re working on), but I’m wondering if it’s time to restrict zone population to make it somewhat competitive. Because alliance are basically getting full Silverwing rep gear for no effort whatsoever, and I’m still neutral with Warsong despite putting in far more effort.

16 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for you to bring some friends to Ashenvale with you.

4 Likes

Tried. No one is listening. So instead, I can just reroll and get free stuff, too. But that’s not solving the problem, it’s exacerbating it.

5 Likes

You think that’s bad? On shadowstrike, we’re outnumbered probably 2:1 at best, and when we got a ashenvale to 99% in a 40 man raid after beating the alliance they layer us on top of 2 alliance raids, wiping everyone. They straight up should have turned layering off in ashenvale, another blizzard moment giving nobody any reason to play a minority faction.

6 Likes

Try harder.

2 Likes

Enjoy your 90% win chance in Warsong

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated.

Huh! Who would’ve guessed.

4 Likes

Exact same issue on Wild Growth EU. Most of the time horde barely manages to get one full raid together. And before we can kill the first lieutenant, alliance has already killed the second due to their sheer numbers.

The mode flat out doesn’t work because of faction imbalance. Last time we were literally overrun by hundreds of alliance players. Probably outnumbered 5:1. It’s unplayable.

2 Likes

This is categorically false. I’m on wild growth, Alliance is just better organized, additionally there is plenty of raid vs raid interaction. Alliance will start summoning 15 minutes before the event because Alliance have better overall leadership on the server.

4 Likes

You are actully delusional. When the progress fills at minimum twice as fast for Alliance you chalk that up to superior leadership and not “gee one faction probably has double the players as the other one”?

9 Likes

I’m not going to put training wheels on this conversation to explain to you that there is an organized and concerted effort to push % first so we can summon everyone before the event.

Don’t participate, keep crying on the forums.

1 Like

Summoning people before the event starts is not the gigabrain idea you think it is, literally every faction on ever server does it.

8 Likes

I’m Alliance on WG, if you don’t think we are just crushing based on numbers alone you have a seriously over inflated ego about this.

8 Likes

It’s a WPvE event on a PvE server. Should be expected.

2 Likes

Blizzard didn’t realm balance the PvE server and truth be told there is a slant of Alliance towards so-called “soy” gameplay.

1 Like

I highly doubt they lifted the keyboard up to start typing, so it’s probably already still down on their desk

5 Likes

Communicating is probably not that guys strong suit.

Kinda feel the losing side should get a stacking +1% damage/health buff each new round.

If only because it’d be funny to see an orc running around with 874% increased stats.

6 Likes

is this an out of season april fool

2 Likes