So i watched the Classic WoW with Creator Video

You can get top gear in less than a month. If anything classic forced you to sub a lot more since the pathways to progress were completely streamlines and loot was scarce.

No worries, there’s a lot of different conversations going on in this thread.

A nightmare to navigate without flying

Which usually end up leading to “you must farm rep to continue”

What i said above

Fair enough

I already said my opinion on rares

A bunch of Mantas

To be fair i dont do much of that

Almost all the professions are borderline useless

:v

Hope you had a good time sir!

2 Likes

No one is forcing me to do anything OP, everything changes, teams get changed, people come and go and it usually ends with the product not being what you enjoyed.

It’s not like Classic went flawlessly and no one wanted it to change… people complained, demanded, asked for, various things and for a product not to get stale, changes are made.

Either way Classic was the culmination of being new, naive, and wanting to have a ‘‘passion project’’ that ultimately came to be World of Warcraft.

Thats an issue on its own if you ask me

2 Likes

Do you realize that you can farm both scrap and recycling components in Mechagon for rep? I now have enough scap to raise an alt to nearly exalted if I so wanted (yes I really do have that many scrap containers).

If a company making as much money as they can is wrong, than no company is right.

1 Like

The entire point of Classic is to keep people subbed instead of moving on to something else. I’m sure they’ll do BC and even WotLK eventually. If they keep enough people paying their sub than it would be worth the investment. The servers will probably be run by a skeleton crew and cost Blizzard little.

2 Likes

I don’t know if Activision is to blame, I think Blizzard still makes the decisions as to how they design their game.

Except…for classic we’ve already got streamers dividing up the servers so they can each declare they’re the ones going to open the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj for their streams.
And now we’re announcing the Method Race to World First in Classic?
One of the major appeals of Classic would have been not having these kinds of things in it…

7 Likes

Hey you, quit being reasonable and quit screwing up a good story with facts. But even if there are more mounts than that, I’m not sure how it hurts the game.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i forgot that thing, anyway still only one rep were you can do that

And yeah Scrap should be a currency, the amount of space they take is quite ridiculous unless you carry the Box thing with you

1 Like

Amen to that.

2 Likes

Excluding the anniversary mounts, there’s been four mounts added in just this expansion.

I’m not totally against the cash shop, but they do seem to be leaning on it more heavily in this expansion. Especially with their “last chance” sale they had in December where they discontinued several virtual items, as if they had run out of stock for them, just to boost sales.

3 Likes

It’s not 2004 anymore. The community will never be that community again.

2 Likes

Almost true considering that nearly all the AAA companies dont seem to care about the players or their own reputation

Such has:
Activision
Bethesta
EA

Companies exist to make money. There is no situation where a company looks at something and says “this can make me money, i won’t do it”.

the reality of which washes the nostalgia factor right off Classic before I’ve even bothered to log in.
Thanks for saving me the time.

The issue is when they start to look only at the money

4 Likes

So you liked to be simple forced to sub for more time by the other dude’s conclusion, amazing.