So i watched the Classic WoW with Creator Video

Or the PvP vendor

Or PvP rewards in general if im not mistaken the PvP mounts are now recolors of older ones

Or making at least decent rewards for hard achievements, Mecha-Done a recolor of a mount, Eternal Palace raider, also a recolor of a mount that has a lot of variations

4 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re on to something!! Obviously that was because they moved so much personnel resources to designing 14 store mounts and 14 store pets.

It’s not because the Dev team changed. It’s not because the time played metric. It’s not because the greater gaming culture has moved to a more casual environment who wants to game in a sound bite style… It’s all because it takes a team of 198 people to design and implement 14 store mounts and pets. You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the problem.

I don’t give a flying crap. It’s nearly as overused as the store mount trope your puking all over this thread.

It’s just so lazy. Whenever you disagree with someone, instead of actually addressing what you said the default is “you’re just trolling”. Like that actually means anything anymore.

One of the few decent stuff left

You mean WQs zones? thats pretty much the whole reason they are designed now

Multiple recolors of mounts (some even old ones) or really expensive ones like the Frog

Same has dungeon

You get recolors of mounts of the hardest ones, you get a races which before were available from the start, you get flying which again was available before to just buy with Gold

The only one i believe is the Crab and to make things better the hardest Achievement gives you a title thats really similar to and older one (Champion of Azeroth - Savior of Azeroth)

2 Likes

That is a bald faced lie. Dailies, raid, dungeon, two zones, new story, new collectables, new achievements, essences and new world gear all in addition to WQ.

What is a “real rare”?

Some people got PFP2 in 4 days others got it in a month. So um yeah.

1 Like

I would wager this is it as well, given that Watcher (Ion) had made a comment in an interview a couple of months ago how they’ve been designing with fear as the main forefront of their choices. When all you have is fear, there isn’t much room for anything else.

Thank you for the laugh. You took a small clip of what I said and ignored the detailed response to each of his points and pretend that was all I said. Then you ignore that what I was responding to was him claiming my response to him claiming more content was just to get us to play/pay more was “trolling”. Seriously dude, I mean seriously.

My impression is that the original creators were RPG players. They had played paper-and-pencil RPG’s and set out to make an RPG.

My impression of the current dev team is that they see WoW as just another video game.

9 Likes

Most of them are just giving something to an NPC

Already addressed those

Which are pretty awful to navigate without flying (mainly Nazjatar)

Yeah cause the lore has been amazing isnt it?

Like i said before, multiple recolors (The most insulting being the Gryphons for getting exalted)

An actual rare, something that was hard to find and gave actual rewards, not just the current version which is just “slightly more special” than normal enemies

To begin with we had to wait like a year to even do that, and what Zhensu meant was how if you wanted you could dedicate an entire day to just farm one rep has fast has possible, by killing enemies or farming dungeons for example, now we MUST wait constantly for WQs to appear because theres no other way to earn Rep

2 Likes

whoooooosh there goes the point over your head

They are not same Blizzard today. Too many things have changed

They also had a video saying badges are bad in wotlk??:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I guess that’s the last time I try to help someone out. I wasn’t saying you were lazy. Sheesh.

Well that was funny

2 Likes

What’s that got to do with store mounts, because according to zhensou they are the whole reason that you guys have so much stuff to poutrage over.

So what is in Nazjatar? New story quests, new dailies, a new raid, new rares, new collectables, new battle pets and pet battles, new crafting resources and recipies, AND world quests. I really don’t have time for your nonsense anymore.

2 Likes

I am sorry :frowning: I though you were someone else who keeps calling me a troll because they don’t like me pointing out they were wrong or are being ridiculous in their claims.

Well i went a bit far with the Store mounts things, the point i was trying to make was what Rock said, which is how WQs are constantly making you wait, which pushes the Subs.

They are forcing us to wait constantly so we need longer Subs, just considering how bad the RNG and Time gating stuff got, its pretty obvious.

Lol you see what they want you to see. I highly doubt they are soo deeply connected with their product at all. Cheap propaganda to hype a cheap product to maximize profit on an eternal maintence mode game… nothing new honestly, just a bunch of dudes saying they like one thing very much with cliches quotes.

1 Like

No I was saying that “troll calling” is the lazy way for people to dismiss what you say.

1 Like

Yes I see that know. Again I am sorry.

1 Like