So i watched the Classic WoW with Creator Video

Yea, it’s near impossible to go back. We can look back and remember how much fun we had then. But things have changed so much since release.

I hope people have fun in classic, but I do find interesting that so many people want to make it a race to 60. I’ll bet a lot of them were the same ones talking about how classic was about the journey not the destination.

1 Like

If they do that, they have to look at everything. It’s a risk/reward situation. For instance activision releasing a CoD every year. They had to think about if people would buy a nearly identical game every year. Sadly the answer was yes.

Thats not what i meant, what i meant was how getting an Epic was actually Epic, or how non-mythic dungeons were useful

1 Like

That went so well with Bethesta and Fallout76 isnt it?

Nobody’s perfect. Of course mistakes are made. It can’t be risk/reward without the risk.

Or the new Wolfestein Youngblood

1 Like

I kinda see that also. But they are in business to make money. If people want it, they will probably let them buy it.

Logged in just to give you a like. Really liked what you had to say in this one.

Or the whole new thing with Apex Legends new event

Ive never, NEVER seen such an awful event before

A quick thing about it, you need nearly 200 dollars for ONE skin

So what I’m getting from your posts is that it’s not a problem with not having new content, it’s a problem with having content YOU don’t want to do.

No new content != Content you don’t want to do.

More like i want actual content, not just farming Reps and WQs

2 Likes

That’s the one thing I like more about Vanilla. WoW wasn’t an e-sport at that time.

1 Like

So? You want them to put the purple lettters on the mythic raid loot only or something? It was also terrible that some tier sets in vanilla managed to be useless for your spec despite beign epic. And i dont have 14 yo anymore, i actually get bored with vanilla system.

You want content that you like doing. Again, actual content != content you like to do.

There is new content, a lot of it. a lot of people like playing in the new content. You don’t, that doesn’t mean there isn’t new content.

1 Like

That was mostly an issue with Class designs back then, such has the Paladin and Chaman thing

I just want the Reps to be different, all of them are pretty much the same, farm WQs, which is why the new Bee Rep seems actually good.

1 Like

Wait. What did they do? They can’t ruin that game for me! They can’t! I was gonna buy that soon T.T! So I could play it without breaking out my original playstation and memory card lol

They added Microtransactions POST launch, AFTER promising NOT to do it

And also that its a remaster of an old game which makes the thing even worse

1 Like

Heres a video about it
https://youtu.be/dDXBEpxqP94

1 Like

The original game was about passion, the new game is revolving around keeping subs over time by slowly leeching content and dangling carrots. I think a lot of you guys forget it’s more of a business now than a small indie game company and the changes to gameplay reflect that. Money is what matters in the end to most of the people in power, not super fun times. Of course they will be happy going back to their original creation. Revisiting a passionate time is life is amazing and as the developers, I’m sure it is a breath of fresh air.

3 Likes

Warriors would only get tank sets too, priest only healing sets and so on. Also one single and only way of gearing was never a good idea.