So I let an A.I Create a wow fan-fiction

Only using the word “Arthas” I let the A.I take it from here…The results are amazing.

https://talktotransformer.com/ This is the A.I used

Arthas, an archdruid of the Druids of the Claw, came upon his village. A group of his people had taken the village, which had been recently constructed, and were planning on making it into their home, however, a group of the town’s other druids, led by a young boy named Malfurion Stormrage, were preparing to defend the village against the night elves, using the power of the Old God, Yogg-Saron. Though the two forces were evenly matched, the Druids prevailed and the village was saved.

The battle was won, however, the next day was not. As the night elves prepared to flee the village, two night elves, Magni Bronzebeard and his wife Med’an, were killed by the night elves. This was a big blow to the night elf community, as Magni had been known as one of the greatest night elves at the time.

49 Likes

40 Likes

I need more.

11 Likes

So this is how WoW expansions get created.

85 Likes

Funny how the A.I. only got one thing right~

5 Likes

Arthas ’ face was completely flushed.

“That’s the end of it! We’ll be leaving now!”

“Uhh, why aren’t you waiting for me here?”

“I’m waiting outside!”

While watching them off, Arthas, who was still thinking of some reason, walked away.

“What a strange guy… but there’s no helping it! He’s going to become a legend someday! He’ll be famous as the Demon Lord who was the first to conquer the Alliance!”

“You want him to become a legend!? I don’t really think that way!”

Arthas, who had lost his cool, scratched his head and said, “It wasn’t like that, I just didn’t have anything else to do…”

“Ohhh…”

Gul’dan, who watched him leave, muttered, “You really don’t seem like the Demon Lord”

6 Likes

a third faction wont work the alliance player base will just shrink more.

the only real answer is no factions.

You let the A.I.?

That’s just what the A.I. wants you to think.

10 Likes

This is not the fan fiction I was expecting, but it’s the fan fiction I needed.

31 Likes

I’m…glad the fiction didn’t turn into anything steamy.

1 Like

Prince Arthas Menethil is the current Lord of Stormwind, and ruler of Lordaeron. He is a man of action, and is determined to protect the people of Lordaeron from any threat. However, he’s been in charge of the Alliance for less than a decade, so he has some growing up to do.

Arthas has a strong sense of justice, and will stop at nothing to make sure justice is done. When the undead Scourge threatened the citizens of Lordaeron, he led the army into action against them.

Arthas will do what it takes to protect Lordaeron and bring peace to the land.

The red dragon known as Ragnaros, also known as the Firelord, is a terrifying force of evil. With the aid of the elements, he seeks to burn the world to ash and bring all of the living into oblivion. He’s a force of love, and as Prince Arthas lovingly furiously gazed upon him he felt as if he were witnessing the birth of a new sun.

This was the beginning of the Dark Portal, a magical portal which was intended to destroy all life on Azeroth.

This time around, it’s the orcs that are coming, not the Alliance. This time around, we’ll explore some of the new heroes that we will be seeing on the front lines of the war.

What makes our new heroes so exciting is the new design philosophy behind them. In order to bring a lot more variety to our heroes, we’re designing their abilities to play a lot more like the new talents from the World of Tanks to reintroduce microtransactions to make Sylvanas free to play and to add more content to her storyline.
This is a big win for me and all of us!

6 Likes

I–I just…

6 Likes

Harry Potter shot Voldemort with a cowboy hat as he bellowed his final line, “Avada Kedavra!”

Harry Potter was going to be killed by the Dark Lord, a man with a wand. But Harry didn’t die; he merely had his scar broken by a curse thrown at him by the Dark Lord. He would have died if it hadn’t been for Hermione, Ron, and the others’ brave and decisive fight against the Dark Lord and Voldemort.

And Harry would have died if it weren’t for the Boy Who Lived.

When Harry Potter and Sirius Black are cornered by the Dark Lord, Voldemort demands that Harry drop his wand. Instead of doing so, Harry Potter picks it up and points it at Voldemort. As the Dark Lord is distracted by this, Harry Potter, still holding his wand, points his own wand at Voldemort’s heart.

The dark mark on Voldemort’s neck dissolves and Voldemort is left unconscious, dying of a fatal heart attack.

5 Likes

Arthas slapped Sylvanas down with a mighty swing of his axe, the warlock’s axe now lodged in her chest.

“Do not despair. You are strong, you are strong, and soon you will be stronger than your enemies. The Scourge is not invincible and you will not be defeated here. This is only the beginning. Forgive me if I do not take you with me when I depart. The Horde will fall and Azeroth will suffer the consequences, but this is only the beginning.” —Arthas Menethil, before his death

With the death of Arthas, the Lich King began to slowly devour the human race. After all, he needed to become a master over death himself. Sylvanas, in her last moments before being devoured by the Lich King, spoke to him about the humans. She told Arthas that she was sorry for what happened and that she was glad to see the Horde fall.

1 Like

Uh oh…

4 Likes

Bolvar punched Sylvanas in the face and yelled “Draenor is Free! We have been betrayed!” Then she threw her knife and the other orcs were ready for her. Bolvar’s sword hit the floor and was shattered into a million pieces. All the pieces flew off in all directions. Bolvar was the only survivor of that battle.

In a vision, Bolvar said, “Bolvar Stormblessed! He is now the High Chieftain of the Warsong Clan.” [1]

Following the death of King Varian Wrynn in the Broken Isles, High Chieftain Bolvar was one of those who offered their aid in his place, leading an expedition to destroy the corrupted Isle of Quel’Thalas. However, when the Alliance and Horde met on the Isle itself, the battle became one of blood and destruction as feral druids brushed against the Vulpera with flowers, vines, and other nature-infused plants.

The battle raged for hours, with the Vulpera constantly coming to the aid of the human army. Finally, the human forces had the upper hand and drove the Vulpera away. But it was a Pyrrhic victory, for the battle took away the plants which had given the Vulpera their energy.** This would leave the Vulpera in an energy deficit, and it would be nearly impossible for them to replenish their reserves. The Vulpera also felt that the humans had failed to adequately consider their own future, which was a problem, because it was clear that the humans could not live without nature.

6 Likes

What happened then dammit?
Did Arthas and Malf make it out alive?

2 Likes

Still a better love story than Twilight.

7 Likes

Bolvar dove off Icecrown Citadel into the icy waters below, where it lay for decades undisturbed. During that time, the dwarves of Azeroth have been trying to find a way to tame this ferocious beast. Over time, however, it has proven to be far more difficult than anticipated.

Now, it is up to you to help Bolvar with a difficult quest that will help him escape the icy depths of Icecrown Citadel.

(People shouldn’t have power to make A.I like this, it’s too strong.)

2 Likes

It’s hard to say, but a strong contender is Arthas who, according to the game’s lore, made it out with his father, the Lich King, who had become too weak to fight against the Scourge.

In other Warcraft game lore:

In the Warcraft RPG, the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde came to the conclusion that the death of the Lich King was not an end to their struggle against the Scourge. With the Lich King gone, the demons and humans could finally begin to put their differences aside and unite their forces to fight the coming threat. To that end, they formed the Council of Three Hammers. The leaders of the three forces agreed that they would use the hammer as a symbol of their unity and of their will to defeat the threat posed by the Scourge.

This could explain why the hammer of Khaz Modan and the other artifacts are not destroyed when the Scourge and their minions are defeated

1 Like