So I let a A.I Explain the story of Battle For Azeroth

Everything you see here was made by a machine, only using the word “Battle for azeroth” As something to go off of.

battle for azeroth (with many of the heroes) and they are not just fighting for azeroth, but for an entire race, and that race is the night elves. And the only ones fighting are their friends.

The night elves are the only ones in this universe who have been allowed by the gods to live as a race. They have been chosen because they have the wisdom of the Eldre’Thalas. They were not chosen to rule over the other races, but to live and have knowledge, and to teach them their arts. They’re the only ones with the will and the power to keep the night elves and their world from succumbing to the Burning Legion, and that’s what makes them the heroes of the story.

A few hours after they returned from Argus, the night elves made the final decision and sacrificed their own lives to keep the Alliance and the Horde from killing each other.

And so the war ends.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there already a thread like this?

Yes, yes there is, made by you even.

Please stop making new threads for every new nonsensical story you make.

What’s the harm in it? Better than High elf Threads.

3 Likes

Make a story involving the word “High Elves”

4 Likes

This has my seal of approval.

2 Likes

High elves, the race in wow that

appears the most often in game, are also the only race in the game to have its name spelled in a different order, so it’s not unusual for you to run into them as people or players.

There is no real way to have a conversation with an elf, as they don’t speak.

The only elves that have had any sort of voice over for the series were Arwen, Legolas and Gimli, who both had voices recorded for the movies.

As it turns out, Elves are not native to Middle-earth. They were actually part of the Old World, from the days of Arda. However, they were wiped out by Sauron’s army after the War of the Ring.

This was the deepest form of poetry. Thank you.

What’s that quip that people around here always toss into conversation…?

Oh yeah.

“Fun detected…”

I read the title as if Allen Iverson was going to explain the story…