So I just got the Turtle Mount

Thanks? I don’t have that mount. Not sure what I’m supposed to do with that info.

It’s the ‘Sea Turtle’ in your collections… and go fishing I guess :smiley:

Cannons. Not rockets.

2 Likes

I have my water mount. That sucker looking cat fish thing from fishing on that little Legion Dalaran island floating out in space.
If this doesnt go full mount speed, it aint worth bothering with.
hopefully its just a bug or something

Im glad Maizou gave us a heads up before I wasted my time.
I was pretty much solely working on the Travelers log bar today and yesterday.
No reason to continue. If it happens just by running content this month, so be it, but I wont use the mount for underwater. I have one of those I love.

1 Like

You rang?

As the foremost expert on turtles, I give this one a 4/10.

Its “Blastoise at home” :frowning:

Does it swim fast?
Edit: nm, saw my question answered a dozen posts down

I hope they change it. The slow mount speed is crap. It’s not a fun gimmick. It’s too cool a mount to waste on something like that. That’s beside the fact that it’s the big reward for the month. People are going to want to use this mount but it’s effectively useless.

1 Like

It’s some RPG flavor. Lol.

I’m a druid. I have zero need for a mount that goes fast in water, when I can go just as fast instantly with swim form.

You don’t play alts?

Mostly for pvp. Not much use for a fast water mount in a BG. And zero use while leveling, since I have dragonriding and they’re all 60+

I also have a seahorse, if for some odd reason I needed to be using a water mount.

2 Likes

Ok so last ditch effort for reasoning… It is a +1 to your collections which is + nerd points (achievement points)… and not just for the number of mounts, there is an achievement for that specific mount.

So it doesn’t fly like Gamera? Damn.

how fast is it

I want that on my tombstone

I guess the faux cannons on it are supposed to make up for its lack of speed re: the flavor text… “Nothing can outrun a cannon”. Ah well.

can it travel faster than the speed of sound

I mean it’s a ground mount that’s in an expansion we can’t use anything other then stupid dragons…

It’s not really a gain or a loss. Just one more to throw into the pile of hundreds we never use.

I’ll stick to my rooster, mammoth or the D4 deluxe mount.

They should make mount equipment that changes ground mounts into flying mounts, or just make it so every mount can fly.

1 Like

It’s one or the other. If it does both, it becomes the “best” mount. Water Strider all over again.