So I just got the Turtle Mount

I just logged in and used it. It goes the same speed in and out of water, walking speed. When you hover over the turtle icon, it says, “Slow and steady…”

unless they changed it

Unless there’s a bug, it’s going the same speed in and out of the water. I’m logged in right now.

what if they make a winged turtle

if sure if this is really happening its a bug, not a intended feature.

if it is intended… thats weird.

Best thing that came out of BFA:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s intended. This thing is a warcraft 2 Unit that was seabound only and had cannons on it.

If it doesn’t move like a normal ground mount, that’s a completely wasted slot for this month’s reward. Here’s hoping it’s just an oversight that will be fixed…

1 Like

I already have the Turtle from Fishing. And I have a Pandaren with default turtle mounts. What’s so special with this new Turtle mount on Trading Post?

Also the turtle from Northrend that you can fish up in pools. Swims faster than it walks.

I’m good with it.

Love my slowbois.

Not that I’ll get this one…

It’s slower.

Has rockets, yet cannot fly.

I just logged back in and nope. It’s still going 110% walking speed.

It has increased swim speed though.

That’s disappointing to hear; I was looking forward to this as a ground mount, and now knowing that it only gives an aquatic speed boost makes me kinda sad :confused:

/moo :cow:

1 Like

would it be named Leonardo or Rapheal

yep… another mount only for my panda alter.

So it doesnt fly at all?

That sucks big time. Sorry you wasted your time on it. It looked pretty unremarkable to me, but the speed? That’s really bad.

1 Like

they already have one but it’s dead i think and only an NPC. don’t remember if it’s for a quest or what exactly it was. forget where it is as well.