So I just got the Turtle Mount

1 Like

Why do you assume itā€™s a mistake and not just an aquatic turtle like the other aquatic turtle?

Yes. Because swim speed is usually around 60%. So 100% is faster in water.

1 Like

All Turtles should be able to both swim faster and run on land faster. It makes no sense why some do one or the other. The Aurelid mounts from Zereth Mortis can swim, run faster and fly, so thereā€™s precedence for this. Also, there are the Ottuks.

itā€™s an aquatic mount.

1 Like

I laughed my butt off when i got on that turtle and it was waddling as fast as its little legs could go. Felt like a gotcha moment pulled by bliz, it made me like it more tbh

1 Like

I didnt know that.

I didnt know that.

Thanks for the info. Now I know. I used my Tender on something else. The Sea Turtle from Fishing is useless to me. I have Seahorses and War Ottuks as replacement. And I would try to use Aurelid mount instead of the War Ottuk Mounts for water stuffs becoz it could also fly.

I just got it yesterday. Itā€™s tiny and slow. Thereā€™s definitely not any Horde markings on it like some crazy was ranting about.

Only when the turtle makes it to the water. :wink:

1 Like

looks at the Aurelids and Otters

It even says in the description on the mount tabs that it is slow. Then it mentions it might be faster with cannons, because cannons make everything fast.

I honestly just see this mount as a prank mount. It really wasnā€™t what anyone thought it was going to be. Heck, I remember seeing a post saying it would probably fly because it has rockets on it lol. Like nope.

I honestly donā€™t mind it. Like at all. Everyone is super hyper and crazy super fast now. I think we can live with the one mount that everyone has access to that is slow.

The description of the mount itself summed it up to me.

Yea, itā€™s called making things be efficient, worth their timeā€¦ so they just just assessed stuff and implemented this for a reward.

Wellā€¦ it IS a turtle.

1 Like

If I didnā€™t have my Otterwordly Ottuk Carrier, Iā€™d probably make this my default swimming mount. But my ottuk is just too good. It flies, it runs on the ground, and it swims at max speed. And itā€™s blue, and blue is my jam. But this turtle will be a nice +1 for my collection, so itā€™s not all bad. It not having max ground mount speed is unfortunate though, in my opinion. Iā€™d have loved to have used this as a ground mount on my pandaren monk.

when and where