So I just got the Turtle Mount

And I think they copy-pasted the code for the Sea Turtle mount or something.

Cause it only moves at walking speed. Not mount speed. It runs at 110% speed max, not 210% speed max. (Factoring in 10% Guild Perk) I use a Speed Weakaura to track my movement speed lol.

28 Likes

Oh, it doesn’t move at mount speed? That’s not ideal.

21 Likes

But does it move faster in the water?

15 Likes

You need to push the rocket button…otherwise its just a turtle.

12 Likes

IT’S RUNNING AS FAST AS IT CAN, BE NICE!!

66 Likes

It does, yes.

8 Likes

Oh cute, sea speed Rita on my way!

6 Likes

I’m guessing it’s working as intended. Maybe they’ll change it, but I know there’s at least one other turtle mount that moves slowly on land.

2 Likes

I thought it seemed a bit slow, but wondered if dragon flying speed had just messed up my perception of ground mount speeds.

maybe they can put a rocket on its back and it will shoot rainbows out while it runs

Yea, but with things like the the Jellyfish and Otherworldly Otter existing now, there’s no reason it has to move slowly on land just to have fast swim speed. Lol.

Especially since it’s a limited time reward.

3 Likes

Turtles go fast tho. We already have two other slow turtles!

11 Likes

Another turtle has made it to the water?

20 Likes

Yeah, the walking turtle from the TCG. My most hated mount. They couldn’t even throw us a bone and make it fast in water lol

I mean it is a turtle and they aren’t known for being fast haha

I personally am never going to use it, it’s just another mount for my collections, but if they increase the speed you won’t here me object, or will I if they keep it as is.

There are 18 turtle mounts.

3 of them move slow.

15 of them move at normal mount speed.

5 Likes

Stop.
No.

“swats you with a rolled newspaper”

Bad Paladin, bad Paladin!

eye twitches with PTSD

10 Likes

Has the turtle made it to the wateR?

1 Like

Was hoping with the rockets on its side that it would recoil into its shell and turn into a flying mount. Missed opportunity imo.

7 Likes

is it a tortoise, land turtle, river turtle or sea turtle???