So I just decided to unsub, how many other have unsubbed also?

So I officially decided to cancel my subscription, I just started getting bored with the game I have 8 60s and do CN a lot and gear is sooo hard to come by sometimes when I do heroic, I spend sooo much time and get nothing or something that I don’t need. Then I start feeling how much of a waste of time it was for no loot.

I don’t know I came back from a break since legion for SL and at first it was fun and exciting but now I just feel like there are sooo many chores and things to do that makes me feel unfulfilled.

106 Likes

I have 5 days left.

28 Likes

I have a couple months left. My friends are starting to drop like flies. They dislike the new linear direction and now can’t even transmog farm.

73 Likes

I don’t think I’ll unsub, but I’ve been considering dropping my second account.

6 Likes

Someone answer… does anyone know when flying is ‘scheduled’ to be released? I will stay subbed until then, and if it’s gated behind massive chores… I’ll go get high with towlie.

9 Likes

kicking myself for buying a 6 month sub

38 Likes

Got another 20 days remaining. May opt for 3 more months

2 Likes

im still subbed

4 Likes

Perhaps it is because I am one of those aberant souls who actually loved BfA - for the storylines, geography and relative freedom - that I feel even the parts of Shadowlands which I do like (Revendreth gets all my <3 for example) are on rails like a rollercoaster.

Not sure if it is the zones which I dislike which is affecting my completion of dailies. I certainly only ‘like’ two of the zones (Revendreth and Ardenweald - for all their flaws); with Maldraxxus just making me wish for Warhammer Online and Bastion making me mourn the loss of Tower of Aion.

BfA drove me to get a decent rig again, upgrade my net and move to the Oceanic servers from Europe so I could play more often. I am aware that BfA attracted a good deal of brickbats, but from a personal perspective, I could have gone another year doing dailes around Kul Tiras, just to be able to have that landscape about me. Same feelings I got in Pandaria, in Lich King and in Base game.

Something is certainly putting a wedge between me and my game. I wish I could say if it was me, not being able/willing to engage with some of what I am required to do, in landscapes I often find unappealing, on a story that I think is tedious at times.

Certainly if it were not a deepening attachment to Revendreth and Castle Nathria (if only in LFG), I’d be giving usubbing much more thought.

As it is…

7 Likes

All they’ve mentioned is 9.1 and Renown. But don’t be surprised if it’s the last rank of Renown we can earn in 9.1.

4 Likes

I played Warhammer Online, and Aion. Liked them both equally. Warhammer had GREAT RVR omg… that was next level pvp. <3

4 Likes

I’m jealous. I don’t have any irl friends who still play!

2 Likes

I just bought another month with gold.

4 Likes

Not re subbing, this is seriously the first expansion that I was bored after like 2 weeks. BFA was better

47 Likes

I got about two weeks left, prolly going to play classic until my sub ends. I’m just not fully interested in this expac so far.

8 Likes

I’ve already unsubed in my mind.
I’m still in Mythic progression. Other than raid this expansion’s fun is lost on me

7 Likes

Forced into a 6 month sub due to price increase for Australia. Really feeling the burn now and I hate that it’s come so quickly…

11 Likes

Still subbed. I still have stuff to do but not enough free time. I’m working OT at work which doesn’t give me a lot of free time or energy to play when I’m off. I pulled a 16+ hour shift yesterday and might have to do it again today. My heat pump just broke as well so the 15 bucks a month to keep the sub on seems like pennies in a bucket.

IMO if you hate the game that much just bounce out. I think a lot of you put way to much emotional thought on it.

2 Likes

It’s because we actually enjoy the game and have a love for it that people get so upset so your comment here is false. They don’t play half an hour a day like you do, they play for a couple hours a day if not more.

11 Likes

unfortunately i have a 6-mo sub, but i won’t be renewing. i’ll only come back if they fix old raid scaling, open up a new catch-up zone that’s FUN and REWARDING, and make flight available (assuming the unlock requirement isn’t ridiculously tedious, which it probably will be.)

4 Likes