Timers Are Bad, M'Kay?

Yeah, most definitely. But even my friend group is getting smaller. Having a friend or two in a group feels safe still.

1 Like

Still not following, I see.

I’m :clap:t3: not :clap:t3: talking :clap:t3: about :clap:t3: current :clap:t3: content :clap:t3: this :clap:t3: is :clap:t3: about :clap:t3:lowbie :clap:t3: dungeons.

Goodnight. Happy New year.

1 Like

Hello, I see you posted in the thread. I could have sworn you were quitting!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Greetings I see you have incorrect information! Have a good day!

1 Like

Adding clap emojis doesn’t make your point more valid.

It just makes you look more cringey.

Lowbie dungeons have been sped run forever. It’s called XP/Hour. Mythic+ has nothing to do with this.

He can’t leave now after being proven wrong so much, he would lose face! So instead, he doubles down on this made thing, as if that gives him credibility :rofl:

Some people don’t realise that just admitting they are wrong goes such a long way.

1 Like

Hello, I see you replied to my post. Doesn’t look like it to me:

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Ah… back when I also stated I have time from RAF, as well. Go look at all of the other posts I’ve made about that.

Oh, Thalia is Rhielle!

Wow, that explains so much :rofl: Being wrong and doubling down and telling others they’re “just arguing” when in fact he’s the one that keeps arguing a completely disproven point is typical Rhielle.

Wow this thread is great.

The thread is about TIMERS, which aren’t in LOWBIE dungeons.

You can tell BECAUSE THE WORD TIMERS IS IN THE TITLE and the OP talks about practice for m+, which would only be done in current dungeons.

1 Like

No, timers have their place.

timers are fine, m’kay?

2 Likes

sighs

If you can’t follow what we’ve been saying, then please don’t respond. The thread is about HOW TIMERS HAVE CHANGED HOW PEOPLE RUN OTHER LFG DUNGEONS AS LOWBIES. Goodbye again.

1 Like

Two words : Experience, Hour.

Mythic+ timers have nothing to do with speed running lowbie dungeons and the practice has been around since dungeon leveling was a thing.

Also “queued dungeons” has nothing to do with lowbie dungeons per se. Could be queued end game dungeons. Which tanks are incentivize to run for Runes.

5 Likes

I was responding the the OP, You responded to me and brought in whatever baggage you were arguing about.

If your general premise is new players and people learning new specs can’t do so because high geared players YOLO through normal and heroic dungeons, I agree.

But the thread isn’t about that. It’s about blaming that behavior on M+, which I don’t agree with. Remove timers, remove M+, people will still rampage through those dungeons if for no other reason than to look at big numbers in their damage meters.

Personally if I’m doing a normal for the bonus bag ( which I haven’t for while ) I’ll heal or if I tank I’ll be polite and ask if they want a WTF Just happened speed run or for it to be pulled as if it was normal.

But that’s not a requirement and a lot of people leveling alts actually want the speed run carry.

1 Like

Only on GD do you see “why is this dungeon being run so fast!” complaint. In dungeons, it’s “PULL MOAR FASTER!”.

:rofl:

4 Likes

You’ll be happy to know we actually agree here Raiimir!

Speed running is a product of the modern gamer. The modern gamer created mythic +.

Did people like not play the game pre-legion??? The only time you didn’t do dungeons as fast as possible was when it would kill you lol.

2 Likes

And there’s nothing wrong with M+. The complaint— or in my case, the observation— is how that “modern gamer” has made chain pulls of lowbie LFG more of the norm as time passed.

Yes. We did. Outlined the difference already.

That never existed.

The game you pretend you want was basically Vanilla before any kind of alts were being leveled the first time, circa 2004.

Tanks were stating “I’m going fast and you’ll get left behind” ever since exp/hour became a thing, a long time ago.

2 Likes