So hows parse culture working out?

You’re pointing at an extreme end of parce and saying this is literally all they are.

People actually enjoy improving themselves in games and other hobbies. Saying anyone using parses is the toxic devil incarnate is silly.

I’ve been part of a raiding guild and we use parses to better ourselves at the game.

Sure there are bad actors everywhere. Specially if you continuously throw yourself into pugs and keep finding ego heavy raid leaders raising their fifth alt.

Nobody is asking you for pink colors or purples even but if you’re going to a pug group with gray numbers. You are either literally dead or afking in raid.

Just as you demand you’re let into these groups with your low understanding of this game with complaints and cries. So are a group of people who have played their classes to the point they are much better and are wondering why should they have to bother with you.

1 Like

I don’t even play SoD and I don’t get world buffs retard.

Your take is bad.

Spicy take.

Yup. We took a guy who literally just auto attacked and finished the raid.

There’s zero gatekeeping atm.

1 Like

Cause sod has about 5 players left. Yea

Yes there might be some bad players which are high parsers, but lets be honest, your far less likely to get a bad high parsing player that skips mechanics and causes problems than a grey parsing player who doesn’t bother to come prepared to the raid, won’t install discord even to listen, and skips the mechanics with their only real contribution being to soak up healer mana.

That is a lotttt of WoW, not sure what to say

Comparing a job to your played time, my original statement stands harder than ever

They’ll never get it, these little “elite sweats” will never understand that some of us are just here to play a GAME and it’s really not that serious.

So let them enjoy their little Medium/Low pop servers in peace LOL

2 Likes

Are you saying dudes shouldn’t try and be competitive in games?

You dont need parses in SoD. It is so simple and easy. I was top 2 dps in my guild on a 8/8 ST clear with 28.7 parses. That is pretty low still we beat the raid :rofl:

You’re right in that we absolutely don’t need logs to do a raid!

But I would be lying if I said I wasn’t curious to y’alls clear time.

You arent competing with anyone. You clear a raid with no mechanics slightly faster.

The race is only in your head.

2 Likes

My take is that the parse system is unnecessary and does more harm than good. There are far too many variables (e.g., comp) and people use it as a shortcut to determine a player’s value. We were fine back in the day with looking at pure DPS and mechanics (Lady Vashj was a perfect fight to measure all of the elements required of good players). For healers, it was overall healing compared against overhealing (i.e., efficiency). It doesn’t need to be more complicated than that.

1 Like

But that race is really bothering you?

Yes, mentally unstable parsers shouldnt be roaming the internet unchecked, destroying games over races they imagine.

But this race only exist in peoples heads? Tell us how this imaginary race is affecting you more, please.

1 Like

Sure, just pretend that the drooling parser crybullies havent actively destroyed Classic since 2019 you weirdo.

These are your words, not mine.

Yes they destroy the game over a race thats only in their heads. Why are you playing dumb?

Just cease.

that’s a worse metric than logs

that’s the worst version of healing possible, people playing so “efficiently” that they let people die, both of these suck