So how about those Monday notes?

You’re delusional.

I have been gaining rating.

I did own the original enchant in MoP, and lizz screwed over HUNDREDS of people like me.

You have no idea what you’re on about. You’re just spewing negative emotion.
You need to do some heavy back-and-forth discussion, but not with me.

Locks aren’t the best rn anyway tbh.

No, that title is held by boomkin. Locks are still very, very good though.

Yeah don’t think mind trauma was really needed in the patch, dmg is still gonna be solid but can you be bothered with the impossible challenge of getting away from a melee.

Would disagree, think destro could do with a buff or two. They gutted that spec a little too much at the start of the season considering the most useless tier ever and precog haste gone now.

1 Like

you are playing a god tier spec and failing to get your goal reward in solo shuffle
a bracket where even corpses on specs worse than yours got it 2 months ago without effort

except you’ve only ever been 1700 in 3’s so

yea must be

I’m still 2 cr away in SS but go off king.

2 Likes

that’s like being 2700 on boomkin tho :+1:

2 Likes

in terms of survivability, we just have less usages of desperate prayer. that’s it. flash heal talent is being nerfed too, but tbh i dont even run it in 3s atm

can play with a demo and they could run sh while we’re trained. boomy will still be good too. survival is being buffed so scatterplay has potential do demonic things.

i wouldnt worry. just slam and jam

You still ignore facts, twist definitions to fit your elitist gatekeeper narrative
and are further derailing a conversation to make it personal, not even with the OP,
because you can’t process your anger about what – a meta in a competitive game?

The classic.

Lmaoo

1 Like

what you queing rn btw?

It’s the mentality because of which the game is in its current state.
To claim otherwise is beyond fried. Means you just want freereign and won’t care,
UNTIL the game is shut down and you are forced to contend with reality.

Ain’t ever playing with a boomie.

1 Like

It’s not so bad right now honestly. If I keep my rotation spun up and don’t get screwed out of Opportunity procs, I can keep up with current Fury Warr.

Still no reliable execute though. Buff Killing Spree.

me? whatever i can find in lfg lol

so far it’s just been shadowplay. destro and afflock variants

I been saying for over a month that inflation should be a lot higher.

Just because someone tells you that you aren’t entitled to a free reward doesn’t make them an elitist gatekeeper.

Especially now that the ladder actually has some inflation.

3 Likes

The only entitled players here are the “nerf what I want constantly” when they already got all their rewards.

Google books on Game Theory, because you clearly don’t understand what motivates players,
and why this game is in its current sorry state.

Matpat in WoW?

Real?

Mainly just boomkin aug and sub rogues . these 3 specs are Abominations

What’s stopping you from getting all your rewards?

1 Like