Killing Spree buffs please.

4 Likes

Any time now.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like
1 Like

Rip notes… cali4nia traffic got them good this time

1 Like

why do people think there wil be any notes? They don’t always do monday updates.

Because they specifically said there would be this time?

Must have missed that.

notes wont be for 3 more hours

1 Like
1 Like

Guess I’ll read them mid 3s game and scream to Verann in VC about whatever new plight is befalling the meta.

1 Like

Ayo just watch dhs and rouges get hit with the nerfarang

Also they need ferns

1 Like

Ret buffs inc

1 Like

I’d actually take a Ret meta over a Boomy meta ngl.

Ret meta second best meta.

1 Like

So I accidentally scraped the edge of a door with a sunburn just now. I basically started speaking in zalgo text irl

3 Likes

Ţ̴̨̧̺̟̬̖̥̙̘̮̀̊͜h̴̤̜͖̗̯̣̘͈̖̬͖̑é̸̢̟͙͕̫ ̷̝̈́̓̾͒̋̅̽d̸͔͖̪͕̥̦̝̥͕͕̈͌o̴̡̟̤͎̼͉̹̺͛̓̏͂ơ̷̲̖̙̲͖̩̰͇̹̼̇́̑̑̏͑̒̃̾͌̄̋͝r̸̢̡̨̫͎̩͎͇̝̱̟̟̽̉͆̐̆̄͋̊̓͜͠ ̶͈͙̰̖̹̎̉́d̸̜̮͚̠̰̥͓͉͝ë̵̛̙̦͉̘̥̘̲̲́́̀̂̐͗m̸̟̏̍̿͗͋̚͘ḁ̶̋̆̋̆͒̈́͒̋̒͋͘͝ṉ̵̒͌͆̊̿̊̀̈́̎͝d̷̻̰̗̟̤̳̘͉̠̼̐̂̆̇͑̇̆̍͝͠s̵̡̗͙̈́̍̾́̿͑̑́͆̎͘͘͝ ̷̳̪͚̱͉͉͓̼̟͖̼͓̹͔̊͗̅́͒͐̌̃ͅy̵̢̢̨̧̨̢͓͕͔̪̟͕̜͛̾͌́̾̈̍͗̓͝o̷̧͔̹͍̣͖̣̾̽̌̑̓̈͌̉̅͝͝ͅu̵̧̳̻̝̱̻̠̯̼̖͊́̉̕̕͠r̵̢̖̤̠͉̥͚̝̠̱̠̺͉̦͙̐͑̆̿̂̈̅̆̒̆͐͠ ̵̖̺̪̚f̸̢̛͍̦̯̃̍̐͐͒͌͑̿̈́͘̕ļ̸͔̙͎͑̀͛̉͒͊̈́͝͝e̸̡͓͚̝͍̯̼̼̭̿̇̓̈́̋̐̎̃̽́͘ͅs̶̢̼̟͚̩̯̥͙̖̈̈́͊̒̾̈̕ḩ̸̡̡̤͈̭̲̜̫͕̯́͑̒͝.̸̨̢̯̞̬̭̯̞͓̗̱͎͍̈́̍̏̒̈͂̅͛͑̔ ̵̯̬͙̂́͂̃̾̌̓̂̆̃́̾̉͘͜͝S̵̟̥͎̺̥̪̙̺̼̫̺̦̤̙̉̎̎́͆̑̓͆̈́͜u̶̳̇̀r̸̢̲̝̟̹̦̳̖̱̲̆̏r̴͕̫͖̔̈́͐͐̂̊̊̚͠ȩ̷̖̹͉̟̗͈̰͙̯̫̳̥̔͌̅̽̚̕̕͜͠͠ṋ̸̨̠̻̯̞͍̙̮͉̣̬͕͛͑̍͆̎̎̐̿̏̎̚͜d̴͈̻̗̙̖͖͎̃̿͊͛̒͘̕̚ͅẹ̶̃ͅr̷̡͙̩͎̟̰̰͍̼͓̟͆͋͗͗̐͂̎̏͛́̀̚̕̕͜͝ ̶̻̲͕͔̰͎͖̟̖͊͋̍̄̾̃̈̈́͘ͅy̴̢̡̨̛̯͕̹̦͕̓͋̾́͆͑̊̋̿̍̉̀̾͘ͅo̷̧̗͓͍̦̙͉̳̯̦̾̄ͅͅu̸͖̳͖̇̋͑͗͆́́̚͠r̸̛̤̬̝̗̪̬͚͉̯͙̩̮̱͉͆̐̿̏̄͒̔͐̅̽͜ ̴̟̳̄̄́̑̓̅̂͋͐̊̐͘f̸̛̤͎͆̔̍͑̓̓̿̐̆̓͆͌͆̔ļ̷̡͖͎̞̝̦͑̈̄̍͘e̶̫̭̮̺̞͉̣͙̥̲̘͊͂̕s̶̠͙͔͉̩̣̺̍̽̉͛͒͂͂̐̅h̵̢̗̼̤͚͔͓̄͋̓́́̓͂̇̌̅͝.̴̧͉͓͔̬̯̰̙̬̖̲̳̀̑̉̀̽́͋̓͝

1 Like

I basically hit the door and instantly turned into.

2 Likes

Rdruid mana buff, spell cost reduction, damage buff and something to reduce globals like germination applying both rejuvs or a overgrowth CD reduction and extra charge please blizzard :crossed_fingers:t6:

1 Like

Oops they tripped on their keyboard and made those buffs into nerfs

2 Likes

nah ret meta is terrible

2 Likes