So horde , did you get what you wanted?

I see many alliance still cannot read the multitude of responses that explain this.

There is no explanation. Your faction brought it upon themselves.

i just did this grind on my warrior

44 games
44 losses

Which you advised to just defend so that AV does not become a race. Well, horde are defending and now you are salty about it.
Again, you wanted this. Enjoy it.

:man_shrugging: Again, why do you continually post this in response to me? I am happy with the win/loss rates, and do not have an issue with queue times. Perhaps you should respond to those who are actually expressing such things.

1 Like

Because apparently only good horde play AV and good alliance all went to WSG/AB. They fail to realize all rankers are doing WSG/AB, not AV. The quality of player in AV is not as dispropotionate as they seem to believe. But if they admit that, then they may have to consider map problems.

Horde are not playing AV as they did in 1.12 or pre reinforcements. They are playing scorched earth.

That’s fine, we’ll see how high the overall horde tolerance is for high queue times.

Who fails to realize this? Repeatedly telling you precisely that isn’t working?
WT…

Let me see if I got this straight…
Rankers are mainy in WSG and AB for obvious HPH, yet you are saying that the quality of player is NOT disproportionate? :thinking:

Yeah, it’s the map. Totally not alliance avoiding AV because of it sucking for honor.

That misuse of the military strategy term “scorched earth” will never get old. It displays such a high level of ignorance.

Still don’t care.
Enjoy the 1.12 AV meal you ordered.

Not really, it just shows how a term can change definitions from one medium to another, kind of like the term twink.

That you fail to understand the use of this term as is applied to the alliance boycott back in BC is kind of telling…

Oh no, enjoy how horde decided to screw it up :slight_smile:

Let me write in crayon on construction paper. If all rankers, both horde and alliance, are doing WSG/AB, the alliance and horde in AV are not as dispropotionate as we’re supposed to believe. Clear yet?

That simply doesn’t fit with their narrative that alliance only sucks in AV.

Avoiding stroking your own ego is hard. Especially when given an excuse to. You can post all the proof of the cave being pushed back in TBC all you want; how many people have the strength of character to admit the map is the problem when the opportunity to pat yourself on the back for being ‘inherently superior to 50% of the playerbase’ is sitting RIGHT THERE.

This question answers itself in every one of these tired threads… Let it go. Who even cares about AV as alliance anymore anyway? We stopped running it a long time ago. Why resuscitate this discussion?

Sadly since blizzard refuses to break premades rolling pugs in other BG’s AV is theoretically where pugs should fight pugs.

There are still horde rankers doing AVs. While the higher-end rankers do WSG/AB throughout the day they still often do AV at the very end. Any horde attempting to solo rank is queuing for AV and the lower end and mid-tier premades are queuing for AV all day as are partial premades. When you can get up to 10k in 31 minutes as a horde you might as well. The reason the higher end horde premades do not do it all day is because it breaks up the group and staying with the group is better HPH.

I’m personally not going to say there is nothing wrong with the map. I think a few changes could help a lot, but this is what horde rankers are doing.

You’re right, I only play AV if it’s a guild event. I am very disappointed in the AV map we got because one of the things I looked most forward to in classic, was AV. Blizzard’s silence indicates nothing is going to change on that end so it really is a dead topic at this point.

yep, very happy, can grind exalted in 1 weekend on alts. 10/10 would do again

10k in 31 minutes plus the 2-3 hours they sat in queue doesn’t sound like the best HPH, but I won’t disagree that it happens. I still don’t buy the concept that AV has such a crazy w/l ratio based solely on the quality of players. It’s more complex than that.

Pretty much no ranker is sitting in queue for 2-3 hours doing nothing. They do AB/WSG until their AV queue pops and go in. The higher end premades queue like 6 hours before they are done and go into AV when it pops at the very end of their day, do AV, and go to bed for 4 hours or so. I ranked to 14 as horde and while I’m sure some of it is server specific I’m telling you this is what happens.

As I said I think there’s more to it than who is playing as well.

I’ll gladly swap the 95% AV win rate for AB