So have attunements been removed yet?

Along with all rep grinds?

I’d like to be able to raid tbc classic on my hunter and mage but its almost impossible to raid because of these attunements being impossible to complete this late into tbc classic.

Just wondering, havnt been following blue posts or anything. Been playing season of mastery and retail while waiting for them to be removed.

EDIT: Attunements are being removed, been confirmed by blizzard! Great news!

2 Likes

I can only assume that you’re on a dead server as I did every attunement on my Druid over the weekend and it was insanely easy.

Mega servers are the only viable option at this point to maximize enjoyment in the game. Don’t cry from a dead server when there is an easy fix.

2 Likes

It’s all still very doable. The easier part now is finding over geared players who want to farm badges and loot for DE/Primals. Regular dungeons can be pugged with very weak players.

2 Likes

just attuned a friends 3th alt yesterday
maybe try getting friends

4 Likes

just transfer to benediction like every other monkey is doing on alliance.

1 Like

Nope, probably the biggest reason this game is so dead and the servers all condensed.

Requiring very long chains of obscure dungeons and running dungeons 30 times or more for rep is not fun, especially not the 2nd 3rd or 4th time.

Once you kill the end boss on a character it should unlock that raid for your entire account.

Why that’s not a thing who the hell knows.

1 Like

How about you git gud instead

5 Likes

because is not shadownobodyplaysland

1 Like

Attunements and rep grinds are like… the game. Otherwise you just log in for raid every week.

No rep requires 30 dungeon runs. Even if you ignore every quest. Which you shouldn’t.

Because this is TBC Classic.

1 Like

I think you should worry about getting out of the starting area first.
:axe:

1 Like

I’d love to see how far you get in TK/SCC with your level 70 greens and blues.

1 Like

i wouldn’t say you can’t raid. You just can’t raid right away and put in time to find pugs etc. And with the rate that guilds are falling a part, you WILL be in demand when you get there.

1 Like

Regular Dungeons :arrow_forward: Kara/Gruul/Mag :arrow_forward: SSC is pretty easy. You don’t really need Heroic dungeons except for certain quests, since Kara is easier to get into, with better gear for less effort/difficulty. I just think you need Heroic SP rep attune to pick up & turn in SSC quest. Attuning past SSC is a huge grinding slog for any alts, however.

This is one change i can get on board with. The rep-based attunements are dumb.

Also the SSC Vashj attunement items should be added back in until it no longer requires attunement. Thats a big problem for recruiting which has never been addressed.

1 Like

Wrong raids is a small part. I enjoy doing pvp but not just pvp. I don’t want to just login and do battlegrounds because j can’t raid

because this is how burning crusade WORKED. account wide achievements aren’t until mop.

Why can’t you raid, exactly?

People (even good players) often miss that you can gain sha’tar rep with Aldor/Scryer turnins up to 5999/6000.

If you tried going all the way to exalted just with Mech runs (though why you’d do Mech rather than Bot in that case IDK, since Bot would be about 21 runs for non-human to do it) it’s probably not too far off.

But the best path for Sha’tar is to do turnins as you level to cap, then the quests and dungeon runs.

I’d like to see this metric that shows guilds are falling apart plz.

Yikes! Lots of toxic replies. Sorry OP!

1 Like