So can we finally admit that not having RDF killed Wrath Classic?

Wrath is ight.

It’s missing the magic of vanilla, and doesn’t have the treadmill of retail.

I can see why people find it unappealing tbh. Ulduar is very good tho I think raiding in general is pretty strong in wrath post T7 (even ToGC).

1 Like

raiding is strong. everything else is dead. even heroics are dead now. 20 min+ ques for heroics that used to take 1-3 minutes to get parties for. Its like, the game already has so little content and the content it does have is inaccessible. how do you expect the game to survive? At this rate it wont even make it to spring/summer. ulduar will get the raid loggers on, but the average daily gameplayer is pretty fed up with the lack of access to daily content

I don’t care about casuals.

I don’t need anything you bring to the game, so quit.

If you can’t find something to do in the game without the game providing it then you don’t belong in wow classic.
Simple as.

PLS blizzard do not lisen to this people, rdf will kill wotlk , only people who do not know how to play wan rdf, i got 4 80s and i did all np.

I transferred to Grob because it WAS the only good pvp server option and it was free. Then they let Indonesian gold sellers in and that truly ruined grob.

wrath and retail are both dead, kept alive by the mentally ill.

1 Like

People are against RDF because they don’t have a life or job and are allowed to play WoW all day, and they attribute their WoW success to their life success. So if someone can do the same they can in less time they get upset. Imagine a game respecting your time? It is all about their personality being tied to the game, some play for fun, some play because this is the only thing they were ever good at.

For what it is worth I would take 1-79 RDF. I don’t think heroics are the issue, leveling is right now and finding leveling groups for dungeons.

1 Like

I think no RDF is fantastic and I am in the top 1% of earners in the US.

I just hate lazy people.

1 Like

Can now confirm elon musk is beefd

Lol.

i hope it gets delete, only 20 and 30 trolls complaining about exp, if you dont like it quit the game pls

Room temp IQ lol.

same i am also a .001% top earner in the US thus my opinions on the wow classic forums carry much more weight now

3 Likes

Among unemployed raccoon harassers.

1 Like

He won’t be among the top 1 percent of earners once he’s caught and becomes part of the 13 percent of earners. /ezclap

Grats that’s a lot of money bruv.

Honestly the fact that AV weekend saw a ton of people leveling alts because they could just queue for it shows that we need RDF for leveling.

4 Likes

Agreed, i mean the writing is on the wall.

I play WoW sometimes but I’m not about to spend holiday time doing something boring like AV spam just because they put in a temporary exp buff, when they could just have had RDF this entire time and I could level whenever I wanted. I actually took a trip 6 states away instead and saw family.

5 Likes

Imagine a product respecting a consumer’s time. CRAZY

11 Likes

Pshhh, what is this? The 90’s?