So can we finally admit that not having RDF killed Wrath Classic?

Or Deep Rock Galactic, ROCK AND STONE.

Got it on sale for 10$ and i think it is on sale right now.

I dunno. I just have too much real life stuff to make WoW my job. Im just a gamer wanting to game when I can.

But you might meet your soul mate in the LFG channel spam.

1 Like

You guys are important.

Yes this was my whole point.

Red making it seem like the players turned Grobb around, really it was the free xfers to it as the only good destination server.

Just red being wrong like always.

I even said it was mostly bad for grobb as it got more population but at the cost of its RP element.

4 Likes

If it was the only good destination server that means the server was in a healthy spot before the free transfers, and the player made fresh start event happened before the free transfers. So your own words are proving me right, and you dont even realize it lol.

Again you have 0 idea what youre talking about.

4 Likes

Not only that but also, no one ever lies on the internet.

It was a good server before the transfers opened up. Why? Because the community made a fresh start event. You yourself said it was “the only good destination server” when the free transfered opened up. Are you saying the community driven fresh event had 0 impact on that? Yes or no?

Yes it did nothing, every server fresh start has done nothing.

The server literally went fro medium to locked because of the free transfers.

Youre actually insane if you think it was some stupid fresh start event the server did.

3 Likes

So you think it did nothing, when it got a lot of people to play on the server, before free transfers. Got it.

Correct all fresh starts do nothing.

Funny how the server wasnt locked after the fresh start, but got locked right after blizzard opened up free xfers to it.

If it got so full from this imaginary fresh start then why was it still picked for the free transfer server destination?

It should of been packed from the fresh start movement.

Youre wrong like always, its nothing new.

3 Likes

You guys still don’t have RDF? Blizzard really must hate the classic community.

5 Likes

I hear your new arena solo Q is pretty nice too. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It seems that way doesn’t it.

1 Like

Classic itself was a fresh start. Seems pretty popular to me.

Also, for a short time whitemane was a free transfer destination. Are you saying whitemane was not a healthy server at the time?

You need a ladder for that reach?

3 Likes

You are stating that the fresh start didnt help Grobulus at all because it was a server destination for the free transfer. Whitemane was also a destination server. So your claim is nonsense as it would mean whitemane was in a bad spot as well because it was a destinationserver, when it was a mega server…

The fact you claim the community driven fresh start had 0 effect on the servers health is just intellectually dishonest. You could claim it wasnt very impactful, and that would be up for debate. But saying it had 0 effect is just an intentional lie.

Im saying sure people went to it for the fresh start.

Youre making it seem 10000000000s went to it.

They didnt truly xfer to Grobb until the free transfers came in.

Free Transfers saved Grobb not the fresh start.

This whole thing was just about how stupid your reply was to people on dead servers who cant find dungeons.

You told them to do a fresh start like Grobb did like that would work, this is just some of the truly stupid things you say.

3 Likes

Enough went that Grobulus went from being a near dead server to active and alive before the free transfers happened. Its why Grobulus went from “dead” to “a good choice” before the free server transfers became available. Before the player made fresh event Grobulus was considered a dead server. After the event it was in a healthy state. Then the free transfers happened. The timeline of events and state of health of the server prove you wrong. But i guess facts that dont fit your narrative sont interest you.