So can the Night Elves get their lands back or

So can the Night Elves atleast get their lands back after the Horde has unrightfully invaded it and taken it?
It won’t bring back the several thousands that were killed in the hatred of the Horde, but it would still be nice to have atleast Darkshore and Ashenvale back.
It’s not like the Night Elves have anything left currently so why not make their story go uphill a bit for the first time in WoW by atleast letting them get their zones back?

Tyrande would be perfect for that. Anduin refused to help the Night Elves when they needed him so Tyrande should just reclaim the land on her own with her new empowered army and push the horde soldiers that are currently destroying and blighting it out of the land against his will.

Since Anduin also didn’t want to try to negotiate with the horde about returning those lands, I think it’s almost a necessity that Tyrande acts on her own and reclaims the land of the Night Elves so they could have atleast a small victory for once.

7 Likes

Time travel will probably fix everything in the near future, at least for the alternate reality version.

1 Like

How about they gave us an option to side to Tyrande and annihilate some horde scum?

Enough of this holding hands when horde backstabs us every time and goes unpunished.

I’m team Tyrande, the horde won’t get out of this unpunished, not this time.

7 Likes

Yes, the world tree will regenerate in time to its former self and can be aided by other druids to heal.

Thats a no from me, since the horde doesnt provide housing ive been squating in that burnt out old tree during storms to keep dry. I promise the corpses had bites out of them before I got here.

1 Like

They just ended the war. Its way too early to say Anduin didn’t try.

Especially since Shandris was at Orgrimmar, ready for the 2nd siege. I don’t think she or her troops would have been there if the Night Elves were going to get shafted.

1 Like

Why give it back?
So they can just lose it again?
They’re not very capable at protecting their territory at all.
Justice has only started to come back at the NE for all of the wrongs they brought to Azeroth.

Interesting. If you’re refering to the sundering and such events, that’s the naga that were responsible. Or if you do want to blame night elves, at the very least it would be the nightborne, as they are the closest thing to highborne that still exist. I realize this is a troll, but still, learn some lore.

1 Like

I’m not trolling at all and you obviously don’t know lore.
Highborne ARE Night Elves.
They became Highborne AFTER being kicked out by other NE.
Naga weren’t around until AFTER the Burning Legion became aware of Azeroth actually, which happened when Azshara, a Night Elf, meddled with forces she could not comprehend.
The Nightborne are those who survived the sinking of the city into the ocean and don’t worship Azshara anymore, by and large. There might be lingerers, but generally, she isn’t liked. The Naga are the former NE who followed Azshara.

Yes, the highborne is a class within the old night elf empire. The current night elves fought back against the highborne. The highborne now exist as 2 groups, naga and nightborne, and to an extent high/blood elves.

I already put all my stuff there…so no.

Different class, not race.
Still Night Elves.
If you’re gonna talk lore, you should be prepared.

The I liked it so it’s mine defense?
Nice

To say the current night elves are the ones who brought the evil would be wrong.

1 Like

The only defense to last through the ages.

1 Like

The NE haven’t actually changed.
That’s one of the things that makes them unique to the other races.
They are forever who and what they are.
Just because you cast out a rogue element doesn’t mean you stop being who or what you are.
Those “Current” NE, were there when it all happened.
Tyrande, Malfurion, etc., all there.

I bought you a new Ficus. Gordo also threw in some doomweed. Are we square now senpai?

So, what you’re trying to say is that even though the current night elves actually fought against the evil that their leaders tried to bring into azeroth, they should still be punished as if they themselves had tried to bring it and had not fought it? Yep, you’re definitely trolling.

1 Like

Actually, yes.
And the current cinematics and direction of Bfa have been supporting this.
Saurfang himself acknowledges this, as does Anduin.
Doesn’t matter if you kick out the bad elements, you’re still ultimately responsible.

The Hordes sins aren’t magically forgiven because Garrosh is dead and Sylvanas took off lol.

The Night Elves literally brought ruin to Azeroth.

Time to pay the piper.

No. Ashenvale is mine. I litterally urinated on it. Mine forever. Get off my lawn.

3 Likes